Thread: Only 4 more

Only 4 more

Full moons till we should be able to find some fish on beds!!!LOL

2. Smallmouth Junkie!
    Amen Brother Can't wait!
    2012 Phoenix 721 pro xp / 250hp SHO
    2003 Skeeter TZX-190 / 150hp OX66

3. dartag1829
    There bedding here in Florida. Been really interesting to watch as January progressed. When I got here I caught fish on Chatterbaits and rattletraps. About January 20th the bite quit. I started seeing beds about the 25th but a Huge cold front came through. The beds were empty until the 27 th when we had about 4 inches of warm rain. The next morning the beds were occupied with small males that were aggressive. I caught a couple but had more fun watching them just move the bait. Yesterday I caught 4 around 5 pounds that I figure were females. This morning it is 42 degrees but with the full moon it will be interesting to see if they are still there.

4. Member
    Keep us posted. That's interesting.

5. Member
    I've got about 32,000$ into internet baits, rods, reels, and marine products.

Of course I won't buy any of it, but it's all we have right now. I'm starting to get the itch bbbaaddd.

6. Belleville Lake, Michigan dlaport1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post
    There bedding here in Florida. Been really interesting to watch as January progressed. When I got here I caught fish on Chatterbaits and rattletraps. About January 20th the bite quit. I started seeing beds about the 25th but a Huge cold front came through. The beds were empty until the 27 th when we had about 4 inches of warm rain. The next morning the beds were occupied with small males that were aggressive. I caught a couple but had more fun watching them just move the bait. Yesterday I caught 4 around 5 pounds that I figure were females. This morning it is 42 degrees but with the full moon it will be interesting to see if they are still there.

thanks

7. Member
    Can't wait!! But I am good just getting the ice out of the way so we can ease the itch!!

8. dartag1829
    A few of the Males are still there but the big ones I caught yesterday are gone. Sadly last day here now I will have to entertain myself with Saltwater Shore Fishing for a month. Sure hope the Sharks are still around. To be continued.

Not gonna make it
    2011 Ranger z521/2023 250ProXS

10. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    You might think that our open winter last year (was largemouth fishing on Erie the second week of February) would satisfy us for a while, but no, I’m already sick of this winter and can’t believe we’re not ice-free yet! It’s a travesty, I tell you....
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio