Thread: Classic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcyoung517 View Post
    Jeff, would you go from here (central ohio) for the expo? I did Pittsburgh 1 day expo and weigh in. I want to go just not sure it would be worth it for a couple days
    I'm driving down from Ohio. Long weekend. Hopefully nice weather. I think it was worth it. I would go to any that are within an 8 hour drive.

2. Member
    Defiantly worth going, I flew in from Pa to Tulsa 2 years ago....awesome time!

Quote Originally Posted by jcyoung517 View Post
    Jeff, would you go from here (central ohio) for the expo? I did Pittsburgh 1 day expo and weigh in. I want to go just not sure it would be worth it for a couple days
    Pittsburgh was my last Classic. I planned to go to Hartwell the last time, but the weather forecast didn't look good so I stayed home. In my opinion, yes, I think that the Expo would be worth the drive and expenses. If you plan to go more than 1 day, leave your credit card in the truck on the first day and scope out what you want to buy. Then, ponder your possible purchases overnight. If you take your CC the first day, you may regret it at the end of the month when the bill arrives!

I also hear that many booths cut prices on the last day of the Expo to move product, so they don't have to pack it up and take it home.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

4. Member
    Just made my reservations!

5. Banned
    thats right baby..............

Welcome to the GEICO Bassmaster Classic presented by Dick’s Sporting Goods in Greenville, South Carolina on Lake Hartwell. We appreciate your participation in the Marshal Program. You have been CONFIRMED in this event, you are among a very limited group of people that get to experience being a Marshal in the GEICO Bassmaster Classic presented by Dick’s Sporting Goods.

You have been CONFIRMED as a Marshal for the following dates:

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 – Official practice day

Friday, March 16 & Saturday, March 17, 2018 – Competition days 1 & 2

6. Member
    March 14th is my birthday lol. My wife, myself and a few buddies of mine are heading down early Friday morning to catch blast off and what not. I’m excited.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12