Thread: Universal mania

Universal mania

Just looked at sponsors list and noticed that they are gone...what happened,they were great to deal with.

2. Member
    Nitro Z6 Optimax115 Elite HDI5 Bow 5x Pro Console

3. Banned
    Top of the lounge page will tell you all you need to know.

For the record, Universal Mania was here since 2011 and always received extremely positive feedback and I can't recall anything negative.....until around June of this year when things changed dramatically.
    There have been serious problems since then where many had problems receiving shipments, many couldn't get answers to their phone calls or emails, many couldn't get in touch with them to get refunds processed and many had to deal with their credit card companies to get their money refunded.
    You can Google websites where there are many negative reviews. Prior to around May the reviews were extremely positive (as they had always been here), but there are very few since then.

Takes a lot to make a great business and not much to lose it....hope they get the wheels back on it and wish em luck....know a lot of folks that had good experiences with them.

2019 721 ProXs 4S 250
    2B599739

May of 2017 was when the president of UM was sentenced to 6yrs prison. Apparently he was selling counterfeit items to include Garmin.
    I got nothin

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dunn View Post
    May of 2017 was when the president of UM was sentenced to 6yrs prison. Apparently he was selling counterfeit items to include Garmin.
    This has been posted here before and from what I've been told, the counterfeit products were mainly beauty products that weren't on the website that we linked to here and didn't include Garmin.

Quote Originally Posted by Al from Canada View Post
    This has been posted here before and from what I've been told, the counterfeit products were mainly beauty products that weren't on the website that we linked to here and didn't include Garmin.
    Certainly not to argue Al, but, the Eastern District of North Carolina US Attorney's Office lists Garmin as a counterfeit item. Not to say it was locators, just Garmin products. Got that off a press release.
    I got nothin

Are they about to go out of business? I am stll waiting on something i ordered nearly a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dunn View Post
    Certainly not to argue Al, but, the Eastern District of North Carolina US Attorney's Office lists Garmin as a counterfeit item. Not to say it was locators, just Garmin products. Got that off a press release.
    I know that they listed Garmin but James Metz (Sales Manager) had told me months ago that was an error......for what it's worth.

Your word is good for me
    I got nothin