Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    I don't remember exactly why but dad used his XRS rear seat in the back when I had my XB21 lol. Do I get royalties if you run a Bullet seat?

2. Member
    Rocko, I looked at the big green plastic lawn chair at the lake and it has little flat spots in the recesses of each leg where it sits flat on the ground. I'm going to drill me some 1/4" holes in the flat spots and screw that chair to the back deck of my boat. It will stand out in the crowd really well then. An Allison or a Bullet sticker on the back of that chair should dress it up pretty nice! LOL

3. Member
    YIKES no chair needed

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Maxwell View Post
    Rocko, I looked at the big green plastic lawn chair at the lake and it has little flat spots in the recesses of each leg where it sits flat on the ground. I'm going to drill me some 1/4" holes in the flat spots and screw that chair to the back deck of my boat. It will stand out in the crowd really well then. An Allison or a Bullet sticker on the back of that chair should dress it up pretty nice! LOL
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

Jay McDaniel
    2003 Allison XB21 BasSport Elite 2+2
    2019 Mercury Racing 300R

6. Member
    You better double check if you have a spare tire with the trailer no rear seat is really bizarre who doesn't fish with a partner ? On second thought check and see if you have a bilge pump 80k and you have to special order and pay for a seat ?
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

7. Member
    It was quiet unexpected to not have the seat in the back. Given the cost of a new boat; the seat cost is minuscule.

8. Member
    It was quiet unexpected to not have the seat in the back. Given the cost of a new boat; the seat cost is minuscule.
    I got a little pole that i can use one of my back seats on

9. Member
    Thank Thanks to my nephew who got my first Allison from me, I have a rear seat coming from my nephew Josh Aaron for free. I forgot all about giving him 2 of them when he brought my boat. I also bought another butt seat for the young guys that fish with me.

10. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar

11. Member
    Yea check for a spare tire..... even if the trailer was ordered with one from Boatmate, it doesn’t mean it will come with the boat.
    I ordered the butt seat from bassboatseats.com.
    2016 Allison XB21 XST
    2021 Mercury 250R

12. Member
    Santa brought me some awesome Allison seat covers made by our own Johnny Johnson. Those are some 1st class covers guys. I’ll not have a wet butt after a rain or heavy dew nor as much air drag on runs with those matching colored covers. I’ll have to get some pictures up of them. Phenomenal job Johnny J.

13. Member
    Get em up Johnny Max. I just spent a good deal putting new seats in my xb2003. I wanna see what I missed out on.

14. Member
    Santa brought me some awesome Allison seat covers made by our own Johnny Johnson. Those are some 1st class covers guys. I’ll not have a wet butt after a rain or heavy dew nor as much air drag on runs with those matching colored covers. I’ll have to get some pictures up of them. Phenomenal job Johnny J.
    I'm interested in these covers.
    2024 Xpress X21 / Yamaha 250 SHO
    2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite / 2022 Mercury 300R (Sold)

15. Member
    I'm interested as well

16. Member
    Attached Images Attached Images

17. Member
    I’m trying to upload 2 more pictures of the seat covers. The first pic loaded easy as can be. Not so well the other try’s. This is how Johnny does the draw rope. Heavy duty double barrel fasteners on color-coordinated woven nylon cording.

18. Member

Johnny Johnson

19. Member

Johnny Johnson

20. BBC SPONSOR
    I need to get a set of these.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast