Gonzales Area Boat Storage Options

I'll be moving to Gonzales in January and will be there for a few months for work. I'd really like to bring my boat with me, but I'll need some place to keep it. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good storage building in the area? Thanks for any help!

2. Member
    This business has covered storage...Located south of 22 on 44
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]U-Haul Neighborhood Dealer [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]

[/COLOR]

Website
    Directions

[COLOR=#878787 !important]$Truck rental agency in the Ascension Parish, Louisiana2.4 mi[/COLOR]

Address: 5039 LA-44, Sorrento, LA 70778

Hours: [COLOR=#212121 !important]Closed today [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#212121 !important]

[/COLOR]

Phone: (225) 473-3731

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdskeeter View Post
    I'll be moving to Gonzales in January and will be there for a few months for work. I'd really like to bring my boat with me, but I'll need some place to keep it. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good storage building in the area? Thanks for any help!
    Thomas Marine in Gonzales. $150 per month indoor storage.

4. Member
    Do you know what part of Gonzales you are staying? They have several boat and RV storages around here. I’m sure you want to find one closest to where you are staying.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAH1986 View Post
    Do you know what part of Gonzales you are staying? They have several boat and RV storages around here. I’m sure you want to find one closest to where you are staying.
    Looking at it on the map, it looks like I'll be right off of Airline Highway between Gonzales and Prairieville, a little north of 621. Thanks to everyone for the input so far!

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdskeeter View Post
    Looking at it on the map, it looks like I'll be right off of Airline Highway between Gonzales and Prairieville, a little north of 621. Thanks to everyone for the input so far!
    Ok I live in a subdivision off of 621. There is a boat storage right before you get to I-10 on 621 itself.