Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Banned
    I think also they have to maintain a level in Gaston. Docks there are build close to the water lines.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by howard47 View Post
    They can't flood the guys working in the lake either. Look at the picture on my original post, that was about a month ago at Flemingtown, that's why I'm wondering if anyone has heard a completion date to fix the erosion on the towers.
    I don't know the answer to your question but Im willing to bet the temperatures for the last few weeks haven't helped progress very much....

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    I think also they have to maintain a level in Gaston. Docks there are build close to the water lines.
    Yeah Gaston stays pretty much 199' year round if that's the right number. That's the reason Kerr has such Hellacious swings between droughts and floods. When Fran came through I remember people having their boats all the way up against the roofs of their boathouses and a lot docks in Kerr were floating across the lake with the boats tied to them. It won't pretty
    Brian Howard
    2023 Phoenix 919 Pro XP
    2023 Mercury 225

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggs247 View Post
    I don't know the answer to your question but Im willing to bet the temperatures for the last few weeks haven't helped progress very much....
    True. I know the concrete companies are a week or more behind because of it
    Brian Howard
    2023 Phoenix 919 Pro XP
    2023 Mercury 225

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234