Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    LTZ25 nailed it. Chick-fil-A management is just better from the top down at the local level, and above. They have solid expectations of their well trained employees. The local ones here have actually adults (that aren't still using zit cream) supervising right out front.
    They have vested interest in making their operation run smoothly and orderly. I have a friend who's B-I-L runs one. The guy pulls down 6 figures annually.
    I couldn't tell you about other fast food establishments. Except for the occasional Egg White Delight at McD's before I hit the water I never eat that crap. Too many local burger joints that serve far better food for just a bit more. Call ahead and pick it up in 15 minutes.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post
    Good stay out if its not for you .
    You can't say that, according to BBC rules you have a vested interest in them by doing the parking lots!!! (JK)

Quote Originally Posted by donpilot View Post
    No lip rings, nose rings or sleve tats. They speak understandable english and are courtious.
    I agree

4. Banned
    I share their values and I will support them because of it. If you don’t know their values, then you’ll have to look it up.

They are less than 1 percent of our business now , we do roads now . But I really like the way they operate and can't stand to see a Burger King or Krystal struggle due to the bad management .

6. Member
    Man I am craving a spicy deluxe now! But I cannot get one today and I am fine with that.

7. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    I share their values and I will support them because of it. If you don’t know their values, then you’ll have to look it up.
    Good for you supporting them http://kitchenette.jezebel.com/chick...-ev-1740421584

The closest CFL to me is about 20 miles. But, we do go there on occasion. The grandkids love the food. I'm not much on chicken of any kind, but there is no doubt that they have the best customer service in the fast food biz.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog7198 View Post

Well I guess I support the corporation and not that particular franchise. Nice try slick willie.

10. Banned
    I like Culver's. Great food. Clean. Pleasant.

We love Chick! I'll take a fast food chicken sandwich over a fast food burger all day. Best fast food chain going!

12. Member
    Shouldn’t take em long to make a flavorless chicken sandwich and hand it to me. Should be fast.

Ahhh the semi annual chic fil a thread...have they started giving away unicorns? Or was it angels?
    Deeeeelicious!

14. Member
    I went to one once. It was Ok but unfortunately for them 3 Pigs BBQ is about a mile down down on the same road. Even though I have to go in and sit down at 3 Pigs, the prices are similar depending on what you get, I get to wear a bib and my core is centered (satisfied) when I leave.

15. Banned
    The three CFA's we have here are fairly new. The staff is very courteous and helpful, always have a smile on their face like they enjoy working there. Food is always quick and good, just about the only fast food I'll eat at now. BK, McDs and the rest of the chains here the food isn't very good, employees aren't the smartest and could careless what you order, they will give you what they think you should have.

16. Member
    I used to eat there often, wife loved it, I thought it was ok. I had some health issues. While I was in the hospital a nutritionist advised me on eating a low salt diet. I proudly told her I ate there as I thought the food was "healthy". She laughed and recommended that I better check out their menu for nutrition. I used to eat 2 of their chicken sandwiches. Check out the salt content on their chicken sandwich below. The salt content is really really high. Now many fast foods are high in salt but this is surprisingly high.

https://www.chick-fil-a.com/Menu-Ite...icken-Sandwich
    '14 Triton 18XS 150 Optimax Pro XS Fortrex 80
    Kropf Park model on Chautauqua Lake
    Fish Chautauqua Lake and Lake Erie
    Love bass and fly fishing for Trout and Steelhead

Quote Originally Posted by Chautauquanuy View Post
    I used to eat there often, wife loved it, I thought it was ok. I had some health issues. While I was in the hospital a nutritionist advised me on eating a low salt diet. I proudly told her I ate there as I thought the food was "healthy". She laughed and recommended that I better check out their menu for nutrition. I used to eat 2 of their chicken sandwiches. Check out the salt content on their chicken sandwich below. The salt content is really really high. Now many fast foods are high in salt but this is surprisingly high.

https://www.chick-fil-a.com/Menu-Ite...icken-Sandwich
    All fast food is high in salt. There is no such thing as a healthy fast food restaurant.

18. Member
    Their chicken is not exceptional, but their service is. The average CFL does significantly more revenue per year than the average McDonalds. And CFL is open 6 days instead of 7.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by berudd View Post
    And I bet they can spell courteous, sleeve and know that English is supposed to be capitalized.
    They hire college bound young people.

Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post
    Good stay out if its not for you .
    Easy there...guy just giving his opinion. No better or worse than yours. Why does everybody have to get so agro on the boards anymore?
    Dan Beck
    2013 Ranger Z119/SHO 200

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast