Banned

Tackle organizer for rear compartments

What are yall using?

I always kept my tackle in the front compartments.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    I always kept my tackle in the front compartments.
    Partners tackle. I put a Pro Stow in a previous Ranger. It worked ok just wondering if there were any other options besides that and the tray Basscat sells.

2015/Z119C with Mercury Pro XS 225/Humminbird Solix 10 (Bow)/Humminbird Solix 10 & Lowrance HDS 9Touch (console)/112 Ultrex with iPilot Link (MegaDownscan built in)/2019 Toyota Tundra 5.7 Liter 4 X 4 SR5 TRD

5. Airborne/Infantry bassnman81's Avatar
    I keep mine in the from too, just line them up on their sides. I do store other stuff in one rear hatch and I use various size storage bins that I got at Wal-Mart. The hatch behind the driver seat I keep empty for anyone fishing with me.

Lake Norman, N.C./New Britain, CT.
    An Khe 66-67