Rocky Fork (Ohio)

1st Annual Cabin Fever Open
    90% Payback

When: 4-7-18
    Where: Rocky Fork Lake
    Ramp: East Shore (Sail Boat)
    Launch: 1st Flight 7AM-3PM
    30 boat flights every 15 minutes
    Entry: $100.00 Includes Big Bass of $10.00 (Non-Refundable)
    Payback: Based on 100 boats
    1st Place $3,000.00
    2nd place $2,000.00
    3rd place $1,000.00
    4th place $800.00
    5th place $500.00
    6th place $400.00
    7th place $300.00
    8th place $100.00 (Sponsored by Scott Wise/Lakeside Real Estate & Auctioneers, Hillsboro, OH)
    9th place Entry paid for 2019

1st Big Bass $700.00 & Plaque
    2nd Big Bass $300.00

Very Nice Plaques will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places
    *******Info and Rules*******
    Anyone who pre-registers will automatically be in a drawing for a Lew’s Tournament Pro Right Hand 7.5.1 Ratio Donated by Bayview Bait and Tackle (Retail $199.00). Registrations can be done via mailed entry form to Todd Warren 11104 North Shore Drive Hillsboro, Ohio. 45133 Please make Checks or Money Orders out to Todd Warren. Have a valid contact Phone Number so you can be contacted with Boat Number. Registration the day of will be from 5AM until 6:30AM, (No registrations will be taken after 6:30AM). Live-Well Checks will occur in the Parking Lot, no boat is to be in the water before it’s checked. 7AM is first flight launch until 3PM. Weigh in will not start until 3:10PM. Late Check-in penalty is a 1 pound for each minute late deduction. Five (5) minutes late is a DQ no exceptions. A meeting will be held for each flight just prior to launch. Life Jackets are to be worn while on plane at all times. Dead Fish will be a 1 pound penalty. More than 2 dead fish brought to scale is an automatic DQ. No fishing and no boats inside the buoys of North and South Beach areas, or behind the buoys at the dam. NO WAKE ZONES are to be observed at all times. No passing within the NO WAKE ZONES. Breaking of any state law is grounds for automatic disqualification. Anyone caught cheating or breaking any rules will be disqualified. Anyone who protests a fellow angler must do so prior to the first fish being weighed at 3:10PM. A valid protest will consist of one of two things. 1. Clear Video evidence. 2. At least one witness to back your protest. Without one or the other it’s word against word and I am not there to see. By signing below you or any friend or family member do not hold myself or any sponsors liable for any injury or death that may occur before, during or after tournament hours. Welcome to the first annual Cabin Fever Open on Rocky Fork Lake, I look forward to growing this bigger and better each year. Thank You. Contact Info: Todd Warren (937) 302-9883
    Angler:________________________________________Pho ne:_____________________________Date________
    Co- Angler:_____________________________________Phone: _____________________________Date________

2. Member
    Anyone who is planning on fishing the 1st Annual Cabin Fever Open the Payout has just gotten a lot better. Not that 90% wasn't awesome I am now comfortable to saying based on 100 Boats it will be a $100.00 entry with a 100% Payback!! Details to follow soon. A lot of local business' coming through with cash and door prizes. I will keep everyone posted as things come in. This will hands down be the biggest ever paid back open all it takes is your participation. I want to thank all of you who have showed support so far and who plan to. I will do all the work with a few who help, and all you have to do is show up fish and have fun collecting money and door prizes