Questions about a TrickStep?

I have a couple of questions for any of you guys that have one. First, how big are you guys? I weigh about 240 and one of my sons weighs about 260. Will it hold up to heavy guys climbing on it? Also, has anyone ever had one stolen? Hate to leave it at the ramp and someone just pull up and take off 4 bolts and it be gone!
    Last edited by Spinnerb8; 12-16-2017 at 11:23 AM.
    2015 Ranger Z520c / 2015 Mercury 250 Pro XS

Im also wondering if the grab handle will fit through a standard garage door opening?

Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    Im also wondering if the grab handle will fit through a standard garage door opening?
    If you watch the install video on their website, height doesn’t look like it would be a problem.

4. Member
    I can answer both. I'm 280 and fish with two guy in our club that are 350ish, with no problems. My grab handle is 77" off the floor.
    Never even though about it being stolen, but if it was I would order another one first thing Monday morning. It's the best investment I've added to my boat. It makes loading and unloading so much easier and safer.

Quote Originally Posted by va floater View Post
    I can answer both. I'm 280 and fish with two guy in our club that are 350ish, with no problems. My grab handle is 77" off the floor.
    Never even though about it being stolen, but if it was I would order another one first thing Monday morning. It's the best investment I've added to my boat. It makes loading and unloading so much easier and safer.
    Thanks! That’s what I was hoping!

6. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    the owner is on bbc and post all the time. Anyway, I asked this specific question and it is not an issue. Go to his website and send an email and he responds pretty fast. I am getting one on my new Phoenix 920

7. Member
    If you are worried about someone stealing it I would either put a small weld the nuts after they are on the bolts or flare the thread on the end of the bolt out with a hammer after you get it bolted on. You could probably also get some locking lugnuts to use but that is more trouble that I would mess with. I would do option 1. I usually weld stuff I am worried about people stealing.

Hey, just went to the website to make sure which on it was and saw that they are running a 10% off. Good time to buy!

Also, if you were really worried about the handle being too tall he would probably make you a shorter one.

Quote Originally Posted by va floater View Post

Thank you sir!

MPM MFG (Mark Peiser MFG) is a BBC Sponsor. Mark has a Side banner under MPM. MarkPMFG.com or Trickstep.com

I have an eight foot door and handle dosen’t even come close to hitting.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Al from Canada View Post
    MPM MFG (Mark Peiser MFG) is a BBC Sponsor. Mark has a Side banner under MPM. MarkPMFG.com or Trickstep.com
    And one of the nicest men you would want to meet.

12. Member
    I emailed them to see about ordering since my brand was not one listed, and didn't receive a reply......

13. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzia View Post
    I emailed them to see about ordering since my brand was not one listed, and didn't receive a reply......
    It is Saturday,,,

14. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    He emailed me once in the evening

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampioNman View Post
    It is Saturday,,,
    Last week....

16. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Last week....
    Always the missing info..

Just ordered with the 10 percent discount! Thanks Mark! Merry Christmas to me!!

18. Banned
    yes it does

19. BBC SPONSOR
    Opps, I must have missed your email, I try my best to get back with guys as soon as I can, I sincerely apologize. Shoot me another email at mark@trickstep.com and I'll be sure and reply. I've had a few instances were emails were sent through the website but for some reason, and I can't explain it the return email was entered wrong and my email would not go through.
    Thanks, Mark

20. BBC SPONSOR
    Thanks for all the kind words and va floater, that's the best answer to those questions I've heard, I couldn't have answered better myself. We are running a 10% off Christmas Special , we posted it in the General Bass Boat topics last Sunday night, it will end tomorrow night ( Dec 17th) Have a look www.trickstep.com and put in the promo code" TrickStep10" type it just like that in the promo code after you have selected your step. Thanks and Merry Christamas