625 w/ 250 Vrod Pro

Anybody on here have, had, or been in a 625 with a 250 Vrod Pro on the back? How did it perform? Also, did the extra weight in back affect the fishability? For example make the back of the boat sit significantly lower in the water causing it to not draft as shallow or making it harder to control in the wind?

Also wondering about the effects of adding two of the shorter 8 ft Talons to the back as well. That's a lot of weight back there. Never had a Blazer, for you guys that have owned one, is that going to be too much weight even with running lithium batteries?
    Live Hard, Fish Harder!

Any info is appreciated. I'm trying to decide between the 625 & the basscat eyra.
    Live Hard, Fish Harder!

3. Member
    Pm bigguyone on here he has the only one I believe. I helped him with a little setup I was very impressed with the motor it ran strong
    I ran it to 80 with a sub par 28 bravo
    Bullet 21xrd Mercury 300xs

4. Member
    bigguyone is the only one on BBC that i know of. there are a couple 625/pro xs combos in Jackson as well. i have 625/pro xs combo over here. more than welcome to see mine anytime. i have 8ft power poles on mine. i have no drafting issues.

Thank you for the info kyle & MD! I will try to send bigguyone a pm and see if I can get a chance to talk with him over the phone.
    Live Hard, Fish Harder!

6. Member
    I own and run what I think is the only 625 with verado pro. When I got it in April it was the only one that ever put together.
    Where are the BIG ones? When are we going?
    LOOKING for a Great deal on a Slightly used 20-21' Boat.