Another Tackle Trap Plug

Guys if you haven't dealt with TT I suggest you should, great group of guys and very friendly. Plus they give us BBC members a 10% discount. I ordered a Curado K with a matching Curado rod the other day, they personally called me to say the rod wasn't in stock but shipped my reel and said they'd get the rod to me ASAP. No big deal I'm not in a hurry for it but after the fact I ordered some items and noted to just ship them when my rod came in, got an email yesterday that my rod and other items had shipped via FedEx and they'll be here Monday. The reel came via USPS and was here in two days. I only wish they carried Falcon rods though, I'm trying the Curado rod to match with my K reel. Either way if they've got what you want I suggest you choose them.

Based on everyone's recommendations, I placed my first order with them the other day. Very friendly guys.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

3. Member
    They are top notch there!

The go to guys.

6. Member
    Great guys to work with, they gave me some great advice on reels, and I got my order quick!

7. Member
    Good guys...all the way !!

8. Member
    I was waiting for a black Friday sale, I would've rather dealt with them, instead tackle water house got 1500

Awesome guys and awesome shop to do business with.