Will it be:

damn trailer won't load
    chine walks
    propoises at slow speeds
    lids creak when walking on them
    no where to sit when tying baits
    gel cracks in fill in the blank
    other.......
    Last edited by 5-Dinks; 12-17-2017 at 11:22 AM.

2. Member
    Affordability

3. Member
    Really! Why would you want to know that

Based on everyones has different needs and wants now boat will be perfect

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishing addiction View Post
    Really! Why would you want to know that

Based on everyones has different needs and wants now boat will be perfect
    Agreed. I'm betting none of those things the op listed...
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

I hope there are no rants. I wish them the best and want them to build a great boat. Everyone just wants to focus on the negative. Why not focus on what they can be, because I bet that is what Vexus is doing

1) Cost
    2) Not fast enough
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turfy49431 View Post
    I hope there are no rants. I wish them the best and want them to build a great boat. Everyone just wants to focus on the negative. Why not focus on what they can be, because I bet that is what Vexus is doing
    Does anyone know what Vexus is doing besides building a boat and opening a factory? Nope. There isn't even a prototype yet. I just think it's hilarious how everyone is going nuts over something that hasn't even been created yet. Who knows, they may make junk for the first few years! With that said, I do wish them the very best and I hope they offer a great product. Competition is the best thing for any industry.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5-Dinks View Post
    Will it be: proposes at slow speeds
    I did that 36 years ago and I’m still stuck with my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by KramerSP View Post
    Does anyone know what Vexus is doing besides building a boat and opening a factory? Nope. There isn't even a prototype yet. I just think it's hilarious how everyone is going nuts over something that hasn't even been created yet. Who knows, they may make junk for the first few years! With that said, I do wish them the very best and I hope they offer a great product. Competition is the best thing for any industry.
    Thats why I said, why focus on negative? Because no one knows. Some people gotta slam just to slam. Whats the point in that? I hope the are great and with the knowledge they have there, chances are they will be

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    I did that 36 years ago and I’m still stuck with my decision.

11. Banned
    Thats why I said, why focus on negative? Because no one knows. Some people gotta slam just to slam. Whats the point in that? I hope the are great and with the knowledge they have there, chances are they will be
    Point is every boat forum you go on there are folks posting rants about certain things not working on their boats. The same will happen with these no doubt. I'm only asking what will be the first one posted most likely?

North End of Beautiful Norfork Lake...MO/AR Border
    Toilet is not flushing proper!!!!!

I would expect the TEAM that has started this boat brand will be building 3 grades (aluminum 16-17-18-19 ft boats) mid grade nice boats 19-20-21 ft with standard features, THEN the TOP of the line Glass 20-21-22 ft Tournament MAXed out boats that will be the rave.

I also believe all brands have and will have issues, its how the buyer and dealer with the factory takes care of the problems if any. I feel with the hype and heritage of this brand boats will be like in the 80's. Ready to fish and tested. The way that the Name of the heritage was formed. It will be a Raised Level of delivery of a BOAT. I think it will put the Customers back to the "payed a ton of money you getting what you paying for" I will assume they will really be after "0" complaints
    JEFF MURRAY USMC
    RANGER Z521C & 15 VERADO PRO 250
    DEEP CREEK LURES and ROSE JIGS
    GREENFISH TACKLE and ALX RODS

14. Banned
    Why are you focusing on the negativity of the negative post??? There's a positive in there somewhere... Rainbows, unicorns and free beer for all!!!... Dan

15. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Time will tell, my friends...tick tock

Quote Originally Posted by Dan210Elite View Post
    Why are you focusing on the negativity of the negative post??? There's a positive in there somewhere... Rainbows, unicorns and free beer for all!!!... Dan
    Yes a negative times a negative is a positive

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    1) Cost
    2) Not fast enough

But it would be awesome if it ran 80+, cost 45K, and the middle of the front deck didnt come all the way back to the consoles. Id be in line for one immediately but I cant see any (esp not all) of those things happening
    2021 Phoenix 920 Elite / SHO 250
    Bullet 21XD / 250 XB (Gone to a great home in LA)
    "There is no such thing as a bad day fishing!"

18. Member
    First rant will be my dealer is taking too long to get my boat to me!

19. Member
    Already people ranting about stuff that has not even been released. hahaha

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KramerSP View Post
    I doubt it will be perfect for everyone but i bet it won't be anywhere close to junk.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast