Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Rough water ride not that good?

2. Member
    Hey Hickory Legend, I remember when Triton was first tooling up. I saw them running prototype boats on Old Hickory and Priest several times. Somewhere these boats are being water tested, refined and tested again. More than likely painted a solid color with no distinguishing markings. If I were in charge I would hide the identity for as long as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Seniorjumper82 View Post
    The name. Vexus is the best the could come up with? The name is hideous.
    I feel many of you should look up the meaning of Vexus...YES! It's an actual word and it means to bring together or a pack.

I bet they used this name as they were bringing legends together to build a rival product.
    Been fishin' since I was 5 years old...Thanks Grandpa!

What a stupid thread!
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

5. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Harris View Post
    Hey Hickory Legend, I remember when Triton was first tooling up. I saw them running prototype boats on Old Hickory and Priest several times. Somewhere these boats are being water tested, refined and tested again. More than likely painted a solid color with no distinguishing markings. If I were in charge I would hide the identity for as long as possible.
    Probably just slapped some Nitro Stickers on it, nobody would look twice at a Nitro

6. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Harris View Post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123