Question Spotting scope tripod

Was out to the range with my spotting scope and it sure did help. WELL, i came back home and put the scope away
    but the tripod was gone. Headed back out and checked along the way NOPE. either some one swiped it or it left my truck
    somehow.
    MY scope is a simmons blazer. Below is a picture of the tripod. It was not a great tripod to begin with BUT did the job.
    Where can I get another tripod to fit my scope? I looked on the sites and eBAY. They all have tripods but will they
    work on my scope? Any help will be appreciated..

Here is the scope and tripod:

If you're just wanting something like the one you posted, go to Walmart. They sell for about $20

3. Tin Boats Moderator Pokie Pa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSouza View Post
    If you're just wanting something like the one you posted, go to Walmart. They sell for about $20
    YES, BUT will it have the right mount for my scope? I have one for my camera and the tripod base is different than the scope base.
    I am trying to find out if the scope mount is the same for all scopes.... I know camera mounts are different with the quick release.
    Thanks for the reply.

Many cheap camera tripods will fit it just fine. I use one when I need ti for standing.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.