Oklahoma here I come......

It's been two years since we made our Lewis and Clark trip out there chasing ducks. I understand y'all have had a good bit of rain this year and the reservoirs have pretty much filled up.

I'm getting a yard pass this year for Christmas and don't have to go to FLA with in-laws.

I've been to several areas west of OKC in the past. I've got my Kayak and friends are bringing their duck boat out 26th. Without giving away any super secret spots over the web, would any of you gentlemen be willing to offer some suggestions for areas I can hunt from Kayak..
    please PM me or call or text 423-322-1628

Thanks in advance
    Carter P
    You can lead a horticulture,
    but you can't make her think.

2. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    I cant offer any advise as duck hunting is one of the few animals I dont hunt. However we have gotten descent rain across the state if that helps.

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SOONER*REDNECK View Post
    I cant offer any advise as duck hunting is one of the few animals I dont hunt. However we have gotten descent rain across the state if that helps.
    Rain in the western part and panhandle?

4. Member
    Not many ducks around right now, at least not in the central part of the state. We need it to get cold.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Paduke View Post
    Rain in the western part and panhandle?
    No rain in the Panhandle. It's dry

Well I’m here. Two days of driving, yesterday in heavy rain all the way across TN and Ark. I got to camp in the Walmart parking lot bc Mr Patel didn’t answer his phone after midnight Scouted a few places today and fixin to hit the sack and get after them tomorrow and Monday and the rest of the week
    You can lead a horticulture,
    but you can't make her think.

7. Banned
    Best of luck. Sounds like you have it in your blood for sure.

I hunt out west, and dux have been hard to come by. Maybe the weather has pushed some mallards down. Good Luck!

9. Member
    Can't say for OK, but the guys here in Central LA that go to my church have been slaying them for over a week now. The 1st part of last week it was mostly teal and gadwall with a few greenheads, but by the end of the week they were shooting a good many mallards.