Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Finally made it out today. Finicky bite but when they ate they hammered it. Let's hope my old uninsulated shack with heater can keep up this weekend with the below 0 temps and wind.
    1995 Ranger 487VS / 1998 Mercury 200 EFI

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassin_man View Post
    Finally made it out today. Finicky bite but when they ate they hammered it. Let's hope my old uninsulated shack with heater can keep up this weekend with the below 0 temps and wind.
    Ya I feel your pain. I ran the buddy heater all day in my old paper thin shappell house but it wasn't horrible till the wind picked up. Luckily we have enough snow I was able to bank it up to reduce the wind.

3. Member
    I was planning to head back to SD again this week, but with highs below -10, and wind...F that!

Staying home and maybe fishing afternoons nearby. And packing for a hunting/fishing trip next week.

Quote Originally Posted by RFeyoMN View Post
    I was planning to head back to SD again this week, but with highs below -10, and wind...F that!
    We're back up above 0 now with lots of good ice everywhere. I'm going out this Saturday. 25 and partly sunny. Should be perfect!
    25th Anniversary Champion 187 SCX Elite
    Mercury 175 EFI
    Perception Pescador Pro 120 Kayak
    Aquos 10ft Pontoon Boat

5. Member
    I know!! I'm leaving for California for a couple weeks, this week. Between duck hunting, I'll at least have a few days to fish Diamond Valley Lake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12