Thread: Bend

Bend

Hey guys going to toledo bend in spring looking for a CLEAN cheap place to rent?best places to eat? Best bass/crappie guides? Also places to stay away from bad neighborhoods/bad food! As well as a possible pig hunt thank you

2. Member
    You live in Chicago and you're worried about bad neighborhoods in East Texas??? hahahahaha

3. Member
    I would contact Stephen Johnston.. http://www.johnstonfishing.com/

he's a good guy and can set you up..

4. Banned
    Man your in for a culture shock at Toledo Bend. Biggest town around there may have a couple stop lights, and a bunch of nice rednecks. Chicago and Toledo Bend is no comparison

5. Winter can end now..... BoatBuggy's Avatar
    Post #4 from your thread in the Louisiana forum pretty much sums up what's in the area - http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread....=1#post8850525. If you need some city comforts, Shreveport or Lufkin are more or less an hour away.
    2013 Ranger Z520c, 2013 Yamaha 250 SHO
    2018 Ranger RT198p, 2013 Mercury 150 Optimax

6. Member
    Great so far. Yes triton man250 been to lake fork nice country great lake in close to chicago but far enough away. Next question should i break down best place to take my bass cat to reasonable for parts and or repairs. Also good guides for crappies would love to catch a mess of slabs for dinner!

7. Banned
    Fin and Feather isn't cheap but it's nice and there is a Mercury shop about five minutes away that is owned by Stephen Johnston as mentioned earlier.

8. Member
    They only work on Mercury.