Thread: Bitconnect?

Bitconnect?

Anyone have any experience with Bitconnect? I am new to the whole crypto game. I put a small amount of money in Bitconnect to see what it was like. So far I am very, very pleased with the results. I am curious to know if anyone else has experience with it?

2. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    haven't used bitconnect............and now that I have googled it, never will. When I enter bitconnect in the search bar, the recommended results are scam and pyramid scheme.

By all means explain your experience......and what results you have seen.
    Thanos was the hero

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    haven't used bitconnect............and now that I have googled it, never will. When I enter bitconnect in the search bar, the recommended results are scam and pyramid scheme.

By all means explain your experience......and what results you have seen.
    -
    My Googler pulled up the same thing

4. Member
    Ponzi scheme. Alot of people are going to get burned.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wbrown View Post
    Ponzi scheme. Alot of people are going to get burned.
    don't trust it...its having issues with paying people

6. Member
    From my experience with it, so far I am pleased. Haven't had any issue with getting my money out. I also Googled it and did my due diligence in researching Bitconnect. I realized that anyone can write anything on Google. Even putting "Is Google a scam?" in the Google search will show results as Google being a scam. Its a gamble. I only put money into it that I would feel comfortable enough losing because it is definitely a risk but I've spent way more money on stupid stuff, so I thought sure why not give it a try. Basically its a trading platform that pays back daily interest with the average interest being around 0.9%. Today the interest was 1.46%. I'm impressed. Way more than a bank would ever pay that is for sure. There are many YouTube videos that show how the compound effect can really work when you reinvest your daily interest. It is intriguing that's for sure. I'll just ride it out and continue making money until it shuts down. It is fun.

7. Member
    It's about time this ponzi scheme got shut down.

https://bitconnect.co/system-news/94...hange-platform

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wbrown View Post
    It's about time this ponzi scheme got shut down.

https://bitconnect.co/system-news/94...hange-platform
    -
    You mean this doesn’t seem legit?
    -

9. Member
    Lol

10. Member
    Bitconnect is shut down or is shutting down. Make sure if you have anything on there you get it off if you can

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    Bitconnect is shut down or is shutting down. Make sure if you have anything on there you get it off if you can
    -
    I feel bad for folks who had a lot of money involved with bitconnect; sounds like they were really duped. A couple quick google searches are really telling about bitconnect. There’s a real $h!tstorm going on over on reddit about it too........not good.

12. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I'm not too familiar with Bitconnect, and whats happening, but I have read that people had their coins stored on Bitconnect and can't access any of it, and people have lost fortunes.

Also, there was another post in the lounge not too long ago about something that sounded similar to Bitconnect. If There are other programs similar to Bitconnect, I would think they also shut down.

And here's the big thing. If enough people start losing alot of money, Congress and the SEC will step in.
    Thanos was the hero

13. Member
    I'm sure lawsuits will happen but I'm not real sure they will get anywhere. I don't know where bitconnect is located but if it's not in the US there's nothing they can do. The bad part is these things will start getting more regulations put in place which will strangle crypto even more.

Its hard to believe anybody fell for bitconnect. Its been known as a ponzi since day one but people just kept lending to them. I admittedly thought it would go a bit longer. If the bots cant make money on trades it never takes long (mt gox) but i figured they could go at least a few days.

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

15. Member
    It's shutdown yet the coin is up 340% lol.

16. Member
    The stupidity of people amazes me.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    It's shutdown yet the coin is up 340% lol.
    -
    I saw that too.........WTH

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondaracer2007 View Post
    Anyone have any experience with Bitconnect? I am new to the whole crypto game. I put a small amount of money in Bitconnect to see what it was like. So far I am very, very pleased with the results. I am curious to know if anyone else has experience with it?
    So did you get out in time, hope u did..

Trading bots ran the price up. As it fell they all started buying it- or thats what i heard. Id throw my r2d2 off a bridge if it bought something that worthless

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    Trading bots ran the price up. As it fell they all started buying it- or thats what i heard. Id throw my r2d2 off a bridge if it bought something that worthless
    -
    No kidding.........he would no longer be the droid I was looking for!