Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hight Performance Toilet

who has one and how does it work , am going to replace a 30 year old one with the best . Cant stand a two or three flush toilet.

2. Member
    I don't have a HP toilet but do have some John Wayne toilet paper
    Hi Mike.

I'm a big man and the cheap aqua source toilets at Lowe's always flush everything in one flush for me.

Some people spend the day with a dirty azz....

5. Banned
    You tube ... golf ball flushing toilet

6. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    The Ferguson as per Al Bundy

Dale Sinclair original

7. Banned
    http://www.map-testing.com/downloads.html every thing u ever wanted to know about chit !

8. Banned
    I'm not sure what you mean by high performance? What constitutes high performance?

The Kohler Cimarron comfort height series is what we liked, the Kohler AquaPiston is pretty neat and seems to be pretty powerful. Replaced all the toilets in the old house with the Kohler Cimarron comfort height models, but sold the place after only 2 years. It was a good two years with them. Going to eventually replace all the toilets in the new place with the same Kohler Cimaron comfort height series.

Quote Originally Posted by artcarney_agr View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by high performance? What constitutes high performance?

The Kohler Cimarron comfort height series is what we liked, the Kohler AquaPiston is pretty neat and seems to be pretty powerful. Replaced all the toilets in the old house with the Kohler Cimarron comfort height models, but sold the place after only 2 years. It was a good two years with them. Going to eventually replace all the toilets in the new place with the same Kohler Cimaron comfort height series.
    This is the answer your looking for. This thing will flush anything

10. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by local16 View Post
    The Ferguson as per Al Bundy
    Ba-woooosh!

Who controls John Gill?

11. Member
    Best thing! Get a higher model that is handicap certified and has an oblong bowl, so much more comfortable lol.

12. Member
    Let's talk Height on the toilet seat. Now, I don't know what the standard height of a toilet(in inches) is, but recently, I had a new one installed in our second bathroom. This is the bathroom that I very often use for extended periods of time. My plumber asked me if I wanted the standard height or the one that is taller. I opted for the taller model and it's 2-3 inches taller. Wife hates it, but I absolutely love it. Much more comfortable on the mount and dismount and I'm not a tall person. Just 6' tall. Glad I made the decision.
    2017 Phoenix 618Pro

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TableRock55 View Post
    Let's talk Height on the toilet seat. Now, I don't know what the standard height of a toilet(in inches) is, but recently, I had a new one installed in our second bathroom. This is the bathroom that I very often use for extended periods of time. My plumber asked me if I wanted the standard height or the one that is taller. I opted for the taller model and it's 2-3 inches taller. Wife hates it, but I absolutely love it. Much more comfortable on the mount and dismount and I'm not a tall person. Just 6' tall. Glad I made the decision.
    OK, but, I thought you were supposed to be in a seated position with your knees higher than your waist to get a full discharge from your crapola storage system. I learned this on here, so I tried this technique out and it's TRUE. Really.

I used to have frequent complaints about my lower level toilet until I remodeled the bathroom and replaced it with a new Kohler from Lowes. No more problems... BwooooSHHH!!!

It's not a powered HP toilet or anything but it works extremely well for a gravity fed bowl.

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Heethen View Post
    OK, but, I thought you were supposed to be in a seated position with your knees higher than your waist to get a full discharge from your crapola storage system. I learned this on here, so I tried this technique out and it's TRUE. Really.
    Doing that makes it a lot harder to read a Bass Pro catalog.

Check your top tank size compared to what you're buying. Unless you're buying an industrial power flush, you will likely get something that holds a lot less water up top.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TableRock55 View Post
    Standard is 15” handicap is 17”

18. Member
    Does high performance mean it will always flush that last little turd down everytime ?

19. Member
    Most older toilets flush better then a lot of the newer ones cause they were made before all the mandated water conservation stuff

20. Member
    The taller toilets are meant for people who have a tough time sitting down and getting back up from the standard height crappers.

You can always go standard height and get you a Squatty Potty >>>> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MTLV0CO...377380268&th=1

They come in several eye pleasing colors too
    Hi Mike.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast