Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

I Don't Want to Lose my Mancard

but I have to ask. Is there a bath soap for men that moisturizes that really works?? I've tried Dove and have been using Caress for the last few years but they ain't cutting it. Every year around Christmas I dry out like an old lizard. I can't stand using after bath moisturizing lotion cause the greasy feeling drives me crazy. I hate posting this on here but I need some relief.

good luck

I've used Dove soap for many years but you need something like Curel moisturizer as well. Try Curel.

Seriously? In the lounge?!? You know better

You getting ashy?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat21 View Post
    You getting ashy?
    Hi Mike.

7. Member
    Udder Cream works great after a shower. If you take a bath try adding some skin so soft. The Mrs might not like cleaning out the tub LOL. Plus it makes the tub really slick so don't do it if you're prone to slipping and falling. I get miserable dry in the winter.

The only thing that works for me is working mans hand cream, but my hands are the only thing that dries out. I cant stand the greasy feeling either, I put it on at night before I go to bed so its not too bad. The stuff really works and keeps my hands moisturized throughout the day, if I don't use it my hands will crack and bleed in the winter months.

Any soap that removes dirt will also remove the oils from your skin. Some are worse than others but to get relief you need to find lotion that you can stand. Look for something that says fast or instant absorbing. The greasy feeling doesn't last long with these types. A lot better than itching all day.
    Tight Lines,
    Andrew

10. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Try some of the naturally made soaps. I have found them at the local farmers market or higher end grocery stores like Wegmans and Whole Foods. Many of them are made locally but there are some good national brands. Of course you won't see commercials for these and you have to look for them.
    Thanos was the hero

Old Spice Hydro Wash works great.
    Darrall Dougherty

I have psoriasis on my hands and arms, this time of year is brutal. I've been through every lotion known to mankind. Get yourself 100% pure virgin coconut oil - it's gotta be the pure virgin kind, nothing less. Get it in the baking aisle of the supermarket, if you buy it at the pharmacy it costs more but it's the same thing. Trust me on this one.
    Ranting incoherently

13. Banned
    You may not lose you man card but don't be surprised is some dude tries to pick you up... Not that there's anything wrong with that... Dan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj3VphK9AMk

Frank (Bernie Mac): You have lovely hands. Do you moisturize?
    Billy Tim Denham: I'm Sorry?
    Frank (Bernie Mac): You know, I've tried all sorts of moisturizers. I even went fragrance free for a whole year. Now my sister, she uses some kind of uh... uh... uh... uh... aloe vera with a little sunscreen in it, and ideally, we should all wear gloves when going to bed, but I found out that that creates a kind of an interference with my... social agenda, you know what I mean.

So I have this problem as well. When it get's cold and dry my skin feels like it's on fire. The best thing I've found (by FAR) is to use the Aveeno Skin Calming body wash and lotion with Lavender. It works like a champ and has completly cleared my skin of these problems.

16. Member
    I use Irish Spring Moisture blast during the winter...https://www.amazon.com/Irish-Spring-...e%2Bblast&th=1

17. Member
    Some things should not be discussed on here. working hands for me. My hands are the only problem though.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

18. BBC Fantasy Fishing Organizer BasserJim's Avatar
    You realize the soap doesn't have to be "for men" right? Our skin is just the same.

Soap will hep but if you're having that much trouble you're going to need to be using a lotion as well.

19. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan210Elite View Post
    You may not lose you man card but don't be surprised is some dude tries to pick you up... Not that there's anything wrong with that... Dan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj3VphK9AMk
    Yeah the wife has some purdy smelling stuff that she guarantees will work but if the smell has the same effect on other guys as it does me I don't think I want to use it.

20. Banned

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast