Its one thing to take one legally but these guys are gonna be made an example

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...video.amp.html

I've taken my fair share of legal size & species sharks home to the frying pan but these guys are going to get the book thrown at them. Guess they were to chicken to put him in the boat. Yeah sure they are violent and you have to watch for the constant bitting and the sandpaper like burns you get if you let them. We use to clean them completely on the boat but now since we have size limits, we just gut them and pack them with ice till we get to the hill.
    Last edited by Reelsore; 12-12-2017 at 10:57 PM.
    Sometimes I need my ATV when in my boat and sometimes I need my boat while riding my ATV.

2. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    FWC don't play.

3. Member
    I hope they burn them good

Stupid pri(k$
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

5. Member
    rightfully so FWC needs to throw them under the jail.

Rick Someillan
    Lacoochee, Florida
    2016 21 TRX
    250 Pro XS

6. Banned
    I say drag them behind the boat at 60 mph and put it on U tube..... Absolutely no reason to intentionally be cruel to an animal then laugh about it just for shits and giggles. I believe it is Ron White that says it best when he says you cant fix stupid. That's just plan ass mean and thoughtless.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelsore View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...video.amp.html

I've taken my fair share of legal size & species sharks home to the frying pan but these guys are going to get the book thrown at them. Guess they were to chicken to put him in the boat. Yeah sure they are violent and you have to watch for the constant bitting and the sandpaper like burns you get if you let them. We use to clean them completely on the boat but now since we have size limits, we just gut them and pack them with ice till we get to the hill.
    They weren't too chicken... they're idiots with numerous videos of animal cruelty posted in the past but this one went viral and they got busted. They deserve everything they get thrown at them in court.

Glad they got busted. Hopefully they will stop but I doubt it, they just won't be making anymore videos about. The FWC should revoke all their fishing and boating privileges for a long time.
    Sometimes I need my ATV when in my boat and sometimes I need my boat while riding my ATV.

9. Member
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    Let's hope the fines hurt like hell.

10. Member
    2 of them have parents that hold high positions in Manatee County government.

Rick Someillan
    Lacoochee, Florida
    2016 21 TRX
    250 Pro XS

Quote Originally Posted by PASCOFISHBOY View Post
    2 of them have parents that hold high positions in Manatee County government.
    It is always the parents fault. They should be held accountable also!!

12. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    That's was an awfully stupid thing to do and an even stupider thing to post online...got what they deserved for sure!!!

13. Member
    I agree with most all of what has been stated above but consider this. The PETA/liberal media/tree huggers very well may stretch this into the cruelty involved in trolling ballyhoo, minnows for crappie, shiners for bass, worms for bluegill, etc.

Be careful with what you demand as you may get more than you bargained for.

Just something to consider.