Meals Order Meals

How many of you tried the meals from Blue Apron, Hello Fresh, Marley Spoon etc? Wife and I have tried a few and surprisingly they have been pretty good. We have been back and forth and kind of settled on Hello Fresh. The meals are restaurant quality and what I like about them is they cook up fairly fast there is not much clean up and no left overs; though some meals could be a tad bigger. We have been using them since summer and each meal is different which is pretty cool as there is always something new. Thought some of you might be interested in them.

2. Member
    How do you rate them as a value for money??

They look good quality, I am interested, if for no other reason than variety, something different than the same old stuff .

3. Member
    Wife had a coupon for some. I dont know the company but they were fine meals. The pork chops that came with them were the best quality meat I've had since some out of a fresh kill.

We tried a few from a couple different companies. While they were good, they weren't cheap. Also, they had to be prepared shortly after then were received and our schedule is often too hectic to allow for that.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments