Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1990 362V Upgrade

I have a garage kept 362 with an XR4 Merc. I installed new carpet earlier this year and I ordered seats for a 2014 Z518 and a coin box for a 2011 from Ranger. With some modifications to the passenger side box or should I say cutting it out and removing it it came out really nice. Here are some before and after pictures. I also have the old seat and seat frame inside box lid if anyone is interested. It should fit a 361 or 362.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Looks sharp. I like it!

3. Member
    More pics

4. Member
    nice install!

5. Member
    That is nicely done.
    1993 Tracker Pan fish 16

6. Member
    where did you get those seats at?

Wow! Looks great. Props on having the guts to cut out the rod ramp... that must have been stressful to make the first cut!

8. Member
    I bought one seat off of eBay for $175. It was in perfect condition and look good with the boat so I called Connie Hill Ranger. She took the numbers off that seat I bought and matched it up. So I bought another one from her and also a 2011 coin box that I had seen people mounting in their boat on this site. Because it is only 19 inches wide everything was a perfect after I cut out the rod ramp. This also put the passenger seat behind the windshield where it belongs.

9. Member
    Last year I put new carpet in the boat. I went from red to grey, and the front deck extension I made the access door solid now and made the whole deck extension lift like the new boats. I added a cooler, trash can, and Tackle storage. I put quarter-inch Marine padding under the front deck carpeting and recessed trolling motor pedal. I'm running to Lowrance HDS 7 gen2 Touch on the console and 1 HDS 9 gen2 touch on the bow with a spotlight scan transducer.

Really nice work, That deck extension is sweet. Now what year is the mustang in the background?

11. Member
    69 Mach 1 original shaker hood car 351 Windsor

SWEET, I had the opportunity to buy a 69 Mach I when I was in high school, shaker hood, 427 Cobra jet, for $600.00 and I passed on it, still kick myself in the ass for not buying it.

13. Member
    Absolutely awesome work! These older boats are as good if not better than the new ones ... I am redoing my 362v and am trying to exactly that with the deck extension how is it hinged? Any close ups shots on that ?

14. Member
    Awesome job. I have an 89 361v commanche would love to loose the bench seat. How did you mount the new seats over the gas tanks. Would have to see if ranger has my colour of boat in the coin tray.

15. Member
    Wow, what a rig! I’m super inspired by the fit and finish. Such a great layout with the small trash bin and day cooler. Ive envisioned this exact layout for my planned deck extension .Did you document the project?

16. Member
    Great job. Looks amazing. Would you happen to have a picture of how you cut the glove box out? Curious to see how you did that. Thanks.

17. Member
    That deck extension is great. Love the new layout.

18. Member
    Great job on the boat. Your layout looks amazing.

Following this thread....good job!! Sharp looking rig!!
    Just can't leave well enough alone!!

98 Stratos 273 w/ 150 Faststrike

20. Member
    Sorry I've been working nights on the turnaround at the plant. I will take some more pictures and get more information. Thanks forthe feed back. I am proud of her.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast