Question Lake Seminole - Launching out of Bainbridge - Looking for advice on place to stay

I'm looking into fishing the March 1-3, 2018 FLW Costa Series tournament on Lake Seminole as a Co-Angler. I live about 4.5 hours away from Seminole and I'd really like to tow my boat over to pre-fish that Tuesday and Wednesday. My fear is where to leave my boat that Thursday/Friday of the tournament.

Any advice on where to stay or place to store my boat for a few days? We are launching out of Bainbridge and I was hoping to stay relatively close to there.

2. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    I'd make them soon. Tallahassee isn't too far away either. https://www.google.com/search?client...6!2i462!4f13.1

Yep, I was looking for local recommendations on hotels that are boater friendly and/or if there are any boat storage places in the area that do a 2 day storage.

4. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Call these guys and ask for Rick. (229) 465-2628 or (800) 336-0520 That is the number for marinecarpeting.com they are in Attpulgus just south of Bainbride and ask them if they know of any place that you can store your boat..

My son has stayed at the Quality Inn in Bainbridge, GA for the last two college tournaments at Seminole. It is safe, has a gas station in front of it and food nearby. It will be full of other anglers too. It has a few boat hookups in the parking lot so bring an extension cord and splitter just in case. I would feel ok leaving my boat there unattended provided I could remove my electronics, just as a precaution. The staff there is great.

The ramp you will be using is great but it is a loooong run to the lake. Stay in the channel too!

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

6. Member
    Big Jims.
    ~~~~GROUND MEAT PRODUCTIONS~~~~
    OUTDOOR VIDEOS
    2016 XPRESS X21 ~ Yamaha F200LB ~ LOWRANCE ~ DAIWA ~

7. Member
    holiday inn or Hampton inn both are off hwy 27 both close to gas food and Walmart I live close to them,you can park you boat in my drive way if you want to

8. Member
    I would say big jims. Always people around and its about 20-25 miles to bainbridge. Safe location to leave the boat.

9. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    I'll give a 3rd to Big Jims...