Thread: Mudhole order

Mudhole order

Is it me or does mudhole always run slow in order processing? I just placed a small order last week and still haven't received any confirmation.

Yep pretty normal lately. I put one in Saturday and besides the auto confirm I haven't heard anything.

I agree but got my last one quick. It was big so idk?

4. Member
    Have you logged into your account and looked under order history to see it's status? Does it say pending, pending fulfillment, billed? If it's been billed, it should have a track package link available.

I placed an order on Nov 27th and received it Dec 7th. It showed the status as billed on the 30th, but I didn't get an email saying it shipped. I used the track package link at that time and it said in transit.

As I checked back each day it still showed the same status. It wasn't until Dec 4th that it said it had arrived at the post office in my city. It was another 2 days before I got it. It wasn't a big order.

Around Christmas they get slammed, so it is not unusual to have to wait a bit longer. But most of my orders usually take about a 5-7 days on average.

6. Member
    Last two that I made were shipped quickly. Orders were placed on Sunday, shipped on Tuesday and received on Friday.

7. Member
    Shipped some items to AZ and shipper told me due to the holidays that mailing is taking up 2/4 days longer. Over the years have ordered several items from Mudhole and have always received my items in a timely manner with exception being the holiday seasons.