Ithica Shotgun Value

My grandfather passed away in 1993 and I received one of his shotguns. Its a 12 gauge Ithica model 37R. It has nice engraved pictures on each side. Does anyone know if it has any value?
    Thanks
    Rich

2. Member
    Go to one of the online gun brokers to see what they are selling for. That should give you a ball park idea.

Don't know the value but great shotgun.

I have the same gun. Belonged to my deceased grandfather. I wouldn't sell it for anything. I also killed a 172" with it.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

5. Member
    About $350
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

6. Member
    I have 2 of them that I inherited from my daddy. One has the newer stock on it and the other has the older style with the ribs on the forestock. Years ago, he had cut the end of the barrel of the older one making it choke-less to hunt quail with. The reason he started shooting them was that he shot left handed and since they ejected the empties out the bottom, he was good to go in a day and age where I suspect left-handed models were few and far between if they existed at all. Also, they are called feather-light or weight; can't remember, but I do know that after a good day of shooting ducks, his left shoulder was bruised up pretty bad...lol. But they are dependable, don't remember him ever having a problem with either one.

7. Member
    I have a 20 gauge that was my grandfather's. Good "packing" guns. I used to follow him around while he toted that old gun and shot quail.

Quote Originally Posted by Babe Winkleworm View Post
    About $350
    This is the going rate for them at most shops and gun shows.
    1999 Ranger R91 / Mercury 200 EFI.

9. Member
    My dad has one too, It's a deerslayer II with a nice engraved picture on it. Never been fired, it's probably 40 years old.