Question about Ultrex and following the contours??

I’m sorry to ask this questions, but I’m not familiar with the Hummingbird products at all. However I would like to use the follow the contour feature and the I-Pilot Link features for my setup.

I currently have a 2018 921PHX, however the boat has Lowrance Carbon 12 on it, both front and rear.

I would like to add a large 10”/12”?? To the front of the boat just for contour navigation and mapping in the front. I swimbait fish and would like to be able to set this and go. I am not sure which unit to use, unless it’s needed, I was not going to run any imaging, but if it’s needed to track or log the sonar depths, then OK.

Can you guys offer some suggestions, on which units, would be a compatiable setup. I’m OK with spending the money as long as I get the right setup.

I really appreciate the help upfront!

Rob

Follow-the-contour is GPS/mapping based. Any Ethernet capable model will perform that task, do not need a transducer attached.
    Screen size can be 7”, 9”, 10”, or 12” in the Helix series.
    Minimum would be the Helix 7 CHIRP G2N and its transducer to do Auto Chart Live or record for Auto Chart computer software.

Mapping has to be Lakemaster HD coverage or Auto Chart in any of its versions.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    Might check with one of the board sponsors...may find a G1 model Helix that will work for you at a good price.
    Wes
    Helix 10 MSI+,MDI+,Ultrex IPilot
    2023 Phoenix 818
    Never assume there's a tomorrow

4. Member
    Thanks everyone,

I will look to see which board sponsor sells them.

Rob