My house is a state of biological war fare....

Without getting to graphic. The wife has it and seems that the almost three year old has it. Myself and the one year old don't seem to have anything yet. Just waiting my time to see if I end up with it and it ends up being the flu or food poisoning. There has been only one thing the one year old and myself haven't ate today that others did and that was at breakfast.
    1995 Ranger 487VS / 1998 Mercury 200 EFI

2. Member
    Good luck. Start drinking pickle juice and water. Never hurts to prep.

3. Member
    Suggest using liquid cork!

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dnolen View Post
    Good luck. Start drinking pickle juice and water. Never hurts to prep.
    This and get plenty of citrus fruit/drinks. Pickle juice is the greatest cough suppressant of all time. Apple cider vinegar will also work. I always figure it's best to let nature work on stomach problems though

5. Member
    Three year old up for round two. The one year old has been up and down due to I think teething. It is going to be a longggg night.

I feel your pain. My household is me, the wife, and 3 kids all between 8 months and 3 years old. A little over a week ago, the 8 month old started coughing and vomiting. A few days later, both of the other kids started puking. That night, I started puking. Pretty much dealt with kids puking for the next 5 days. Then just when I thought we were done, the two oldest kids started coughing and running really high fevers. Now I’m sick again and the wife is too.

We just can’t catch a break in this house!

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rude196 View Post
    This and get plenty of citrus fruit/drinks. Pickle juice is the greatest cough suppressant of all time. Apple cider vinegar will also work. I always figure it's best to let nature work on stomach problems though
    Actually Ex-Lax is a great cough suppressant. Take a triple dose. You'll be afraid to cough.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVE81 View Post
    I feel your pain. My household is me, the wife, and 3 kids all between 8 months and 3 years old. A little over a week ago, the 8 month old started coughing and vomiting. A few days later, both of the other kids started puking. That night, I started puking. Pretty much dealt with kids puking for the next 5 days. Then just when I thought we were done, the two oldest kids started coughing and running really high fevers. Now I’m sick again and the wife is too.

We just can’t catch a break in this house!
    I sure hope this doesn't continue for five days. I'm already making the second rounds on bedsheets(he has three sets). The weird thing is that the wife has extreme stomach cramps. The three year old when he is awake say he feels fine. It just seems to hit him out of the blue when he is sleeping g.