Thread: Switch Panel

Switch Panel

Have a 2007 20x2 with the push button switches. They worked Tuesday, it rained and they didn't work today. Anyone have any problems with these switches in the past? Or know where to get a replacement?

Thanks

I've never had the push button switches but from what Ive read they have had their issues. A lot of guys switched them over to the rotary style, if you do a search you should be able to find a few threads on them.

Have you checked to make sure you have power coming to the panels first off, could be just a fuse or breaker.
    2009 Triton 20X3
    Mercury 250 ProXS

"Can't" means "don't want to"

3. Member
    Had the same problem with my 05. Call Carol at C&O Marine and talk to her. They had the exact replacement AND a retrofit rotary style that's "plug and play". I believe if you'll check the top of the membrane you'll see that tightening the top 2 screws pulls it off and lets water in. I got a replacement then took the old one, pulled the membrane off, sealed it back on and kept it for future use.

4. Member
    I switched mine out last Summer. It took about ten minutes to complete the change. I got mine through Carol at C&O. Remember to ask for BBC discount.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by limitlong View Post
    I switched mine out last Summer. It took about ten minutes to complete the change. I got mine through Carol at C&O. Remember to ask for BBC discount.

Do you remember how much you paid?

6. Member
    I know you didn't ask me but I'll try to remember to look it up tomorrow. It was last month when I ordered mine for the starboard side. In the other reply, limitlong is correct; if it takes you much more that 10 minutes to make the change, you've likely done something wrong.

7. Member
    The starboard switch cluster was $380 or the set of rotaries for both sides was $525.

8. Member
    I think it was right at $500 after taxes and shipping.