Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly View Post
    That's a great idea, because you could do a handstand every time you catch a big fish and it would say "WOW".

2. Member
    Maybe if they paid for the ad space in cash. Selling ad space for minimal discounts or less is doing more harm than good imo.

3. Member
    Our club gets new jersey's / sponsor's every two years. The club dues that are due the year we order jersey's go to pay for the jersey's and the sponsor money goes in the bank. The due's the next year goes in the bank. It works out very well. And the sponsors like that they are on the jersey's for two years.

Have a good one and thank God for it!

4. Member
    Later on in tournaments sponsors started wanting their logos, and or updated FB pages hocking their wares. I asked them to provide shirts. When the jerseys started costing 100.00 I knew it was time to get out. Prior to that I wore a nice shirt to weigh in. Sponsors only cared about sales. Could you prove increased sales?

5. Member
    99.999% of everyone reading this is never going to have the problem you are describing if the truth be told.

6. Banned
    I have one shirt for each sponsor. During weigh-ins I just keep changing shirts. It’s kind of embarrassing when I get blanked, but well worth the discounted lures.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Paduke View Post
    I have one shirt for each sponsor. During weigh-ins I just keep changing shirts. It’s kind of embarrassing when I get blanked, but well worth the discounted lures.

Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    what logo is the tramp stamp going to be?
    Is that a tramp stamp or a Trump stamp?

9. Member
    I have a friend that fishes our local club and bfl along with cashion tourney series. All the guys have jerseys with there names on the back and maybe a "few sponsor's" He wears a plain long sleeve shirt from champion with no sponsors or no name on the back of jersey. He does pretty good in tourneys and 2 years ago finished 9th in bfl standings in ny. I said to him when are you gonna put your name on the back of your shirt...he replied "I know my name"...LOL

10. Banned
    I do have an Operation Troop Salute Jersey and I do wear it in the winter. Usually it is covered up by my rain suit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12