Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Dickies

2. Member
    Carhartt is prob your number one option for a work bib, or a pair of dickies.
    Can get carhartt in three options, unlined, lined and polar.
    That is what I would get if it were me.
    Have two pair of polar bibs, one for work and one for hunting rabbits and birds.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RonCat View Post
    What is this "throw em in the washer" thing? Coveralls, overalls-my wife won't let them anywhere near the washer....can't say I blame her.
    Have a couple of regular bibs for cool weather down to about 20deg and couple of black carhartts for anything colder than that. Have a wringer washer in the barn for the grit and grime cleaning. Nice thing about that is no timer, wash them as long as you want or soak them . Happy wife ,happy life!

4. Great Lakes Captain RangerTim619's Avatar
    Dans Brier proof. Best there is.

Do a web search
    Ranger 619 * Honda 200* Minn Kota* Humminbird *Garmin
    Fenwick *Abu Garcia

5. Member
    Pair of red Carharts for tree stands when its cold! Otherwise I wear their uninsulated bibs for everyday work and anything involving activity. I am a big wuss when it comes to cold and get cold easily (god I hate Illinois ) but the uninsulated work fine for me. I got mine from Dungarees.net cause they have the uninsulated ones with thigh high zippers. I am a landscaper and snow plower so they get used everyday.

6. Member
    wearing carhartts every morning till it gets to 65* they come off and mechanics bib get used the rest of the day ps check sierra trading post they sell carhartt blemishes but i can never find the blem on every pair ive bought and a 60% off cant beat it

7. Member
    I actually like the Bullwark insulated bibs better than my last set of Carhartts. Not sure if it makes a difference but, mine have to be FR rated.
    I'd Rather be Fishing

8. Member
    Either Carhartt or Walls. I wear them daily from October til March-April for work.
    "Montani semper liberi"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12