Fisherman’s Central

Just saw the new store. Very nice facility.!! Very friendly service.
    We are blessed to have them. I wish them all the success.!!
    Ed

One of the best tackle stores that I have ever been in. Adam and Dan are top notch!
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

3. Member
    How about an address. Might be able to stop by sometime.
    2020 Allison XB 21
    Merc 300R
    2018-SST Bullet
    Merc 300R
    Bullet 20XD
    300XS DBR

10 min from my house - spend alot of time (and $$$$) there :-) They are without question the best - I buy all my tackle there!

Great people and an absolutely massive tackle selection - if you haven't been in the new store, you need to get there!
    Scott

2022 Phoenix 21 PHX
    Solix & Helix w/ Mega Live
    MinnKota Ultrexx 36v 112
    Power Poles

5. Member
    5461 Manchester Road, New Franklin Ohio
    fishermanscentral.com

6. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    I’ve visited their web site, and everything appears to be marked at MSRP. I understand the need to make a realistic profit, but still. Are the prices more competitive in-store?
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc2bg View Post
    I’ve visited their web site, and everything appears to be marked at MSRP. I understand the need to make a realistic profit, but still. Are the prices more competitive in-store?
    No. Last year they did 10% off for a spring sale.

8. Member
    They are basically a specialty store. You can not get a lot of what they have at Dick's or Wally World therefore they can't discount all they have. It is a business and they should charge what the market will bear. Also, their online warehouse is their floor, so you can go in and see baits before you buy. The new store dwarfs the old Rod Makers Shoppe, any of the Fin fishing sections, and rivals BPS. Especially their selection.
    1999 Triton Tr-18
    1999 Johnson 150 (J150PLEE)
    Abu Garcia for life

9. Member
    Fisherman Central actually has great prices compared to say Bass Pro Shops , Cabela's etc. They try very hard to keep prices competitive with the other companies out there.
    Screenshot_20171213-161306.jpg

You cannot beat the customer service either. Plus they put more money back into Ohio tournament fishermen's pockets than any other Ohio company out there through sponsorship programs.

Screenshot_20171213-161450.jpgScreenshot_20171213-161306.jpg
    Last edited by Phil Carver; 12-13-2017 at 03:17 PM.
    President
    Team Bass Xtreme & Buckeye Elite Anglers Trail
    www.teambassxtreme.com
    Buckeyeelites.com

10. Member
    Their prices are the same as Tackle Warehouse.

FYI: Fishermam's Central is having problems with their phone lines and internet. Apparently, Spectrum is telling them it will be several days before things are repaired. Message them on Facebook if you need to communicate with them...I think they are using their personal phones to monitor Facebook.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassbme View Post
    Their prices are the same as Tackle Warehouse.
    Yes and tackle warehouse has 10 to 20% off on most holidays. If I go to fishermen central I also have to pay 7% tax. I like to support to local guys but at 27%, I'm not an idiot.
    I do some shopping at FC though, some things you just gotta see in person.

Quote Originally Posted by OH_Ranger View Post
    Yes and tackle warehouse has 10 to 20% off on most holidays. If I go to fishermen central I also have to pay 7% tax. I like to support to local guys but at 27%, I'm not an idiot.
    I do some shopping at FC though, some things you just gotta see in person.
    Actually FC had the same 20% sale over Thanksgiving that TW and everyone else had... Sales tax is what it is I guess...
    Scott

2022 Phoenix 21 PHX
    Solix & Helix w/ Mega Live
    MinnKota Ultrexx 36v 112
    Power Poles

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OH_Ranger View Post
    Yes and tackle warehouse has 10 to 20% off on most holidays. If I go to fishermen central I also have to pay 7% tax. .
    PLUS if you're a Vet, TW gives you 10% off EVERY order....including any sale they run. Can't beat that, right there! I live 15min from Fishermans Central........and still order most of my stuff from TW.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

15. Banned
    I have only been there once and that was last year. The prices were good and the service was great. The guys gave me tips about fishing Portage as I had a tournament there.