Lake Norman, N.C./New Britain,CT.
    2000 R-81 Ranger, 2015 175 Pro-XS
    Disabled American Veterans, Life Member
    Vietnam Veterans of America, Life Member
    An Khe Vietnam, 66-67

2. Member

3. Member
    Yup, awesome!

Amazing. The NFL could learn a lesson or two from these folks.

5. Banned
    These guys are the brightest and finest on both sides of the ball. None of them are losers, just great young men. I had a CO in the 101ST ABN DIV who was a West Point graduate, Captain Carter. He was a great leader. We were in the stand alone 1st Bde in Vietnam in 1967.

6. Member

7. Member
    I’m a Naval Academy ‘78 grad (now retired) and have two sons who are grads, now on active duty. I’m so damned proud of them! We keep asking the same 1% do carry the load for the other 99% and the long term affect is gonna have consequences. Sure hope our pc society knows there are bad people in the world who will never see our point of view toward freedom and liberties. God bless all you vets! Your families too!

8. Member
    My youngest is an Air Force Academy grad and usaf Pilot. I’ve met a lot of his friends, both other cadets and other pilots. They truly are America’s best.
    Tracker Panfish 16

Bonafide EX123 Kayak

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailhooker View Post
    I’m a Naval Academy ‘78 grad (now retired) and have two sons who are grads, now on active duty. I’m so damned proud of them! We keep asking the same 1% do carry the load for the other 99% and the long term affect is gonna have consequences. Sure hope our pc society knows there are bad people in the world who will never see our point of view toward freedom and liberties. God bless all you vets! Your families too!
    Thank you from an old Air Force maintenance troop, and thank you for raising a couple of fine young men.
    Tracker Panfish 16

Bonafide EX123 Kayak

10. Member
    Hey Warhawk. Thanks to you too. I flew he Navy F16N, usually an Airforce bird. I’ve got the back and neck to prove it. Not sure how it’s gonna fare once I retire and pretentend I’m a 30 year old chasing tournaments.