Vesselview Link?

I am trying to figure out what is the best way to get my Mercury Verado 300 to talk to my Lowrance. I currently have the digital gauges SC1000 and SC1100 (I believe that is what they are)

I see there is a Vesselview Link, but I also see there are Gateway sticks? I also do not understand what is meant by level 1,2 etc.

I would like to view everything that I can on the SC gauges without having to toggle the button so many times. I think I can do that on the Lowrance. Just not sure how to get there.

Is there a link that explains the differences and what is available today? Some of the articles I have read are a few years old.
    Last edited by OldToad; 01-08-2018 at 10:49 AM.

2. Member
    What Lowrance?
    2016 Lowe FS 1710
    2016 Mercury Pro XS 115

3. Member
    HDS12 Carbon

4. Member
    You will need a smartcraft gauge that has nema 2000 networking capability to link.
    2016 Lowe FS 1710
    2016 Mercury Pro XS 115

5. Member
    If I understand the Vesselview Link correctly, dosent that convert the SC1000 Smartcraft data to NMEA 200o language?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldToad View Post
    If I understand the Vesselview Link correctly, dosent that convert the SC1000 Smartcraft data to NMEA 200o language?
    Yes, but I saw European said that was the least desirable option. No much good info on web on smartcraft best call European he is the man on this!
    2016 Lowe FS 1710
    2016 Mercury Pro XS 115

7. Member
    Why would that be the least desirable option?

8. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkkky View Post
    Yes, but I saw European said that was the least desirable option. No much good info on web on smartcraft best call European he is the man on this!
    You have confused the old "gateway stick" with the Vessel View Link. Two different devices.

Drop Rhonda an email, and she can send you a list of the various systems and options available for your engine, with special BBC member pricing.

If you want to order or price Mercury Engine Parts or Accessories...

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

9. Member
    Thank you, we are talking!