Thread: Wow

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cbailey View Post
    only bet what your willing to lose blaine. those big 3L 250 high performance motors are stout out of the hole.
    Careful Blaine, those 250s are torque monsters, your little 225 is not!
    Mr StrokerDee :thumb

2. Member
    Prairieville, Louisiana / Zolfo Springs, Florida
    Dam looks like some unexpecting guy that knows absolutely nothing is going to be taken advantage of!!

How could someone ever win a 0-80gps race in a 75mph boat??

3. Member
    Don't do it I got a Stroker where I wouldn't have to get passed by a cookie cuter boat if you lose I will have to do something with the Stroker I would hate to have to buy a nitro

Anyone want to trade a 250xs for this 225? I can give you some cash too.. I need it for this show down coming up, I don’t want to look like a fool.
    2009 Stroker (Frankenstein)

Yeah that Nitro will fly with that big strong 250HP on it no way can a 225HP ever beat a 250HP. Just like a guy I know running a Merc 150 on a 20' boat can't do 82 plus. Go for it Nitro guy, easy money for you.
    Last edited by tdt91; 12-09-2017 at 03:40 PM.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by MrStrokerDee View Post
    Careful Blaine, those 250s are torque monsters, your little 225 is not!
    I know Danny I’m screwed

Whats fishie David?
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. BBC SPONSOR
    I've never fished Kinkaid, but I am fairly close....need me to hold your money while you tear up that Stroker?
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Powell View Post
    I've never fished Kinkaid, but I am fairly close....need me to hold your money while you tear up that Stroker?
    Yes! Blaines in for a whoopin for sure!

- just here to keep this post active, wouldn't want Wags to get bored.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstein2009 View Post

Whats fishie David?
    Puny little 225

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstein2009 View Post

Whats fishie David?
    it still has an alternator and not a lightweight flywheel with 16amp charging system.

13. Member
    Man the trolls are out early this winter...

14. Member
    The number you showed me on your recall 103-104 was fishie with a 225. For that reason you had to do something to get that number. You must have a exhaust mod for yours to sound like that. You have to be a slug out of the gate to turn that prop, has to be hard getting on plane.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidH1971 View Post
    The number you showed me on your recall 103-104 was fishie with a 225. For that reason you had to do something to get that number. You must have a exhaust mod for yours to sound like that. You have to be a slug out of the gate to turn that prop, has to be hard getting on plane.
    Because you know what's fishy and what isn't? Lol. 82 mph in a nitro isn't fishy at all....

Go ahead guy, keep talkin and making a fool out of yourself.

16. Member
    That boat of his won’t go 103-104mph I don’t know what he did, I said was the speedo on a different boat. He said he bought the speedo new and put it on that boat. I don't know how he got them numbers. I’m not calling him a liar, he’s a pretty good sized guy I don’t want trouble with him. I just don’t understand how his motor sounds like it does, and how he got those speed numbers. $500 is to steep I don’t want to take that much or if my boat screws up I don’t want to lose that much

17. Member
    That boat of his won’t go 103-104mph I don’t know what he did, I said was the speedo on a different boat. He said he bought the speedo new and put it on that boat. I don't know how he got them numbers. I’m not calling him a liar, he’s a pretty good sized guy I don’t want trouble with him. I just don’t understand how his motor sounds like it does, and how he got those speed numbers. $500 is to steep I don’t want to take that much or if my boat screws up I don’t want to lose that much
    Probably just a gps glitch that flashed a really high number. You can take a cordless drill and 1/2” bit and drill the midsection, my last engine had a drilled mid and sounded like a top fuel dragster. A drilled midsection does nothing for performance but sounds great.

18. Member
    Lol at a z9 running 82mph.

subscribed. THis is too good... I want to actually read about this race... should be close.... LOL

19. Member
    I can’t take it anymore ....u guys are killing me, he obviously has no clue what he’s gotten himself into!!! By the way that’s a nice horn you got there Blaine, dude prob thinks it goes a beep beep!!!

Mike Kopelic Pittsburgh Pa

15 BULLET 21RDC 250 SHO

David, you have a smart craft on your boat?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast