Thread: Wow

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cbailey View Post
    well, matthew beat me to it. i was trying to get the gear set info first. lol my next question is, why the hell would you go to a lake with a 55mph speed limit Blaine??? lol
    Some of us fish Chris;) I was only going like 57-59 mph not to much over. I'm not a speed freak like most of you guys LOL
    2009 Stroker (Frankenstein)

2. Member
    Blaine I would love to see you at Kinkaid, my boat would do the talkin. I would bet with my 250 I would get to 80 before yours your boats proably faster but mines quick to 80. Cris my boat did 82 with a 3/4 of gas and full tournament load.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidH1971 View Post
    Blaine I would love to see you at Kinkaid, my boat would do the talkin. I would bet with my 250 I would get to 80 before yours your boats proably faster but mines quick to 80. Cris my boat did 82 with a 3/4 of gas and full tournament load.
    Maybe on the speedo. But I'd love to see a vid of your boat going 0-80 on GPS.
    2021 Phoenix 920 Elite / SHO 250
    Bullet 21XD / 250 XB (Gone to a great home in LA)
    "There is no such thing as a bad day fishing!"

4. RIP -April 30,2023
    David, i asked the gear ratio, not because i dont believe you but because something is wrong with the info you gave. it could be that the prop is not a 26, you dont have 1.75 gears(this is highly unlikely) or your using a regular speedo and not a gps. it could be that you actually are going that fast but you arent giving the correct info. your showing 0% prop slip and thats just not possible. oh, there is no way that a stroker with a 225 will outrun that 3L 250 in 0-80. bet him big money and go home with a pocket full.....

5. Member
    I didn’t want to get in a spit match with anyone. I don’t think this guy would be on here, didn’t expect anyone to know him.

6. Member
    If he would meet me at Kinkaid I would 0-80 I’m not saying I would beat him top speed. He showed me his top speed on his speedo thing I just can’t see how he went that fast with a 225. Something seemed fishy with his boat. I think he turned the speedo on and dragged it to that speed haha

7. Member
    Most all of us Stroker guys know each other. Even though we might not all like each other we will take up for one another when the time comes. The 2.5 doesn’t have the low end torque of a 3L, you would mop the floor with him 0-80.

8. RIP -April 30,2023
    get it on video too David. make sure yall have someone there to hold the money

Quote Originally Posted by Pickwicked Basser View Post
    Most all of us Stroker guys know each other. Even though we might not all like each other we will take up for one another when the time comes. The 2.5 doesn’t have the low end torque of a 3L, you would mop the floor with him 0-80.

9. Member
    The problem with 0-80 is you have to get to 80. A Z9 weighs 2100 lbs. Look on the Nitro page, most claim 69-72 mph with a fishing load.
    Last edited by jrspop; 12-09-2017 at 11:04 AM.
    Keith Broussard Caney Lake, Louisiana
    2000 TR21 2000 Mercury 250 Pro XB OG980775 14" hydro plate

10. Member
    In your dreams. GPS do malfunction occasionally. I was only running 86/87 one day and my recall showed 100.5. I’m smart enough to know when something dosent actually happen

I looks like I might ofbit off more than I can chew. Why don't you post some pics of your set up David! What was fishy about my boat? Yeah, the speed I showed you on my recall was because I dragged her on a deserted road that quick.

12. aka Strokedyamaha StrokerSmoker's Avatar
    I think that was his name. When he blew by I seen him go back into a cove. So after I was done fishing where I was at I headed over there, I seen he was fishing so I went over there. I told him he had a nice boat and how he had it going pretty good. I said that don’t sound like a 225 he told me to look at the cowling. Then I told him I had my Nitro 82mph then his true colors came out. He said “I don’t know what your on but you have a better chance sleeping with the First Lady then that boat going 82mph and I deal with enough idiots at work on a daily basis I don’t want to deal with them out here while I’m trying escape them”.He did have a nice boat though.
    yeah go for it Blanes got a ton of cash tho.....Id bring 5k or it wouldn't be worth his time for few hundy

Hi performance parts or a Yamaha power head visit
    Hydro-Tec's web site @ http://www.yamaha-rebuild.com/
    Paul Hottman Hydro-Tec's Pro staff since 1998

Quote Originally Posted by StrokerSmoker View Post
    yeah go for it Blanes got a ton of cash tho.....Id bring 5k or it wouldn't be worth his time for few hundy
    Paulie, please tell us all how you really feel BTW, I got $50 on Blaine even with a little ole 225

14. Member
    I’d put up $150 if he does. If I lose I lose but I think I have a good chance since I have a 3liter 250. Like some of you guys have said, his 225 sounded like a cat passing by. He must have a special exhaust mod. What does strokers run with a 225 like his?

15. Member
    I got $100 on Blaine, I wish I was there to see this!
    Mr StrokerDee :thumb

16. aka Strokedyamaha StrokerSmoker's Avatar
    I’d put up $150 if he does. If I lose I lose but I think I have a good chance since I have a 3liter 250. Like some of you guys have said, his 225 sounded like a cat passing by. He must have a special exhaust mod. What does strokers run with a 225 like his?
    150 a good start but I don't think he show up.....mabey 500.00 would get his attention.

Hi performance parts or a Yamaha power head visit
    Hydro-Tec's web site @ http://www.yamaha-rebuild.com/
    Paul Hottman Hydro-Tec's Pro staff since 1998

17. Member
    With Blaine starting out with a 25hp disadvantage he should at least be allowed to remove all his fishing gear.

18. RIP -April 30,2023
    only bet what your willing to lose blaine. those big 3L 250 high performance motors are stout out of the hole.

Quote Originally Posted by StrokerSmoker View Post
    150 a good start but I don't think he show up.....mabey 500.00 would get his attention.
    Paulie, you are right the stakes should be higher. I'm not a stingy guy, I have a decent job. I could do $500.00 even though there's a good chance that Nitro will zoom by me.

20. trapp201pro
    I didn’t want to get in a spit match with anyone. I don’t think this guy would be on here, didn’t expect anyone to know him.
    So you wanted to come on a board that you ave been on a short time and talk about a member being rude .Your boat will not run 82 with current pushing it,People on the boards know pretty much what a set-on most bass boats will run and yours will not run the #s your posting,sorry but it just will not.But with some type of divine intervention it does you better get it on video,if not No one will believe you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast