Thread: SHO decals

SHO decals

Ordered a new Phoenix with lime green on it and wondering if anyone has changed the colors of their SHO decals like you see alot on the Merc Pro XS to something different then factory? Thanks
    2021 Phoenix 921 Elite/Mercury 250 Pro XS

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric521 View Post
    Ordered a new Phoenix with lime green on it and wondering if anyone has changed the colors of their SHO decals like you see alot on the Merc Pro XS to something different then factory? Thanks
    Man ive been looking to. Can’t find anything

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

4. Member
    Yamaha is pretty stingy with their stuff. I've seen a few with custom graphics but not many looked as good as the stock ones did. The hydrotec sho is the best looking cowl I've seen

5. Member
    Well I found a place that will make exact SHO decals but put lime green in them but now I'm not sure if they are going to look right with the cowl having a blue tint.

6. Member
    I think that's why they don't look good on the yamaha. Hydrotec painted theirs black and it looked good.

7. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    I have a set of these for mine called the Ghost. just never had time to put them on,
    https://outboarddecalset.com/2006-20...et-silver.html
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    I have a set of these for mine called the Ghost. just never had time to put them on,
    https://outboarddecalset.com/2006-20...et-silver.html
    I like those. Gets rid of that red. Those will look sweet on your ride. Thats something I may think about just to get rid of the red