Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    The ones that havent been mentioned but TH Marine has the Kong and there is a company close to Toronto Canada called Geiger Tec who mills all parts in house and they look gorgeous!

2. Not Banned
    I like the TM mounted graph you have pictured. I've looked and measured and I don't think that'll work for me with as far forward as mine is. It's going to block me using the front trim and I always seem to find myself having to trim the motor up when fishing.

The more I think and look at the boat I'm scared I will miss the ability of moving it around when I'm fishing. The Ram is probably going to suit my style of fishing better than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Original Tin View Post
    That looks solid...the powder coat really puts it over the top.
    Thanks it is very solid. I love this style at first i didnt think so but its much better for me. The rise is my favorite part nobody has that available to purchase nor the custom color.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

4. Member
    I like a tall rise on my bow mounts too. I went with a long ram arm. It gets it pretty high. I drop it to the floor when underway as it definitely locks my view from the console. It is not rough water ready when deployed in the up position. I usually leave it somewhat loose so I can raise it up and down without needing adjustment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12