Thread: Bee help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Het Reelfastbee. I have that exact boat. A 04 2100 Pro Sport. Love the boat. I get compliments all the time on it. Running a 225 EFI but having trouble finding the right prop. Right now it has. 26 Trophy and love the way it drives my top end is terrible tho. And the boat absolutely won't climb the trailer when loading it. I basically have to sink the trailer.
    Im running around 63 at WOT at 5600 or so RMPs.

Any advice ...Bee Owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Vols824 View Post
    Het Reelfastbee. I have that exact boat. A 04 2100 Pro Sport. Love the boat. I get compliments all the time on it. Running a 225 EFI but having trouble finding the right prop. Right now it has. 26 Trophy and love the way it drives my top end is terrible tho. And the boat absolutely won't climb the trailer when loading it. I basically have to sink the trailer.
    Im running around 63 at WOT at 5600 or so RMPs.

Any advice ...Bee Owners.
    I have an '01...same boat and motor, with 12" jackplate, just no coosa transom unfortunately...I run a 26 trophy also...3 1/4" below the pad...full TX load we run right at 64gps and stable as hell...no walking ever...I weigh 225, my Brother 375...thats 600+ pounds for just us too...damn, we need a diet...lol...I had it to 68 pps with my Daughter one day, but she weighs 100 lbs soaking wet, and it wanted to walk that day...it skeered me tho...almost empty on gas too....maybe had 10 gallons compared to 55 gallons when full...I dont care about the top speed anymore...let them run...I want stability and to be safe now...getting older....too many getting hurt going fast...65 mph is gonna hurt bad enough already...I can run WOT on the Ft Loudon/TN River through all the curves...and be very stable...I did add a aluminum fin, like they sell on here in BBC,,,forget his name? it totally eliminated the bunny hopping BS and helped a little with the holeshot....thats the only thing I hated about this boat...either wide open or idle...I plan on adding cup to the trophy like the original "killrbee" suggested...check out my post of my boat being completly redone...hope this helps...not many Bee guys in TN

3. Member
    Hey killer Bee. I agree not many Bees on Chickamauga either. I think I am going to call and talk with Mark Croxton in the prop forums. He makes a brand called Razor and two different 4 blades designed for lift and overall performance. I Will let you know the results once I get it

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vols824 View Post
    Hey killer Bee. I agree not many Bees on Chickamauga either. I think I am going to call and talk with Mark Croxton in the prop forums. He makes a brand called Razor and two different 4 blades designed for lift and overall performance. I Will let you know the results once I get it
    Im running a Razor 4XL on my 200 Optimax on the back of my Bee.............love this prop!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12