Motor not peeing

I replace my fuel line to my 2003 Mercury 150 XR6 and it started just fine. But now it doesn't want to pee, I see a little water at the bottom of where it should be peeing from. This couldn't be the water pump, could it??? Or could it be something else??? Thanks for anything input or advice. And Merry Christmas

2. Member
    When did you last change it? Within the last year? probably not the pump so long as you are not one of those that crank the motor at the ramp, out of the water, for reasons unknown. If it is over a year old, it is always a primary suspect.
    2008 Bass Cat Pantera Classic
    2014 Mercury Pro XS 200

3. Member
    There are 2 thermostats at top back of motor, may want to change them along with the water pump.

It won't pee until the engine gets to operating temps. It'll just fart steam and spit water until it does. Then it'll have a full stream.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMosher View Post
    It won't pee until the engine gets to operating temps. It'll just fart steam and spit water until it does. Then it'll have a full stream.
    ^^^^
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

6. Member
    thermostats need to open for stream
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................