Dallas Area Tomorrow-Saturday

Johnny Johnson and I will be heading to Dallas tomorrow morning to get hooked up with my new ride. I think we should get into town around 5:00-6:00 PM. Got to find a room for the night, then Saturday morning we'll get the boat and head to the lake to try it out. Any of you guys in the area want to go grab a steak tomorrow night or Saturday night give me a buzz. I know Johnny and I are both ready to get going. I think he is about as excited about the new boat as I am.

Will you be coming in on I-20 or I-30? Mount Pleasant is about an hour and a half east on I-30!
    Jay McDaniel
    2003 Allison XB21 BasSport Elite 2+2
    2019 Mercury Racing 300R

3. Member
    Jay you better show them your 8-85 technique.

4. Member
    From Meridian it will be I20

Johnny Johnson

5. Member
    Johnny I don’t know if you remember but you let me crawl all over your beautiful maroon 2+2 about 6 years ago. I had paid a deposit to lee but had never seen a xb21. Seeing your boat was very exciting and
    Reassured my blind purchase

Thank you again for that

6. Member
    Oh yeah I remember. I bought completely blind too and have always felt compelled to help other people discover these really cool boats.
    Last edited by atcje; 12-07-2017 at 09:49 PM.

Johnny Johnson

7. Member
    It will be a memory I don’t think I ever forget

8. Member
    Must be an Ally thing to buy blind. My first Allison was bought completely blind. I had never seen one in person, at least not an XB21, and I bought one out of NC after reading all about them and talking to a couple guys. I've not regretted that nor have I looked back wishing I had never done that. Joe Lee found my first boat for me and I credit Johnny Johnson with keeping me from jumping off the ledge while I learned to drive it. LOL

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Maxwell View Post
    Must be an Ally thing to buy blind. My first Allison was bought completely blind. I had never seen one in person, at least not an XB21, and I bought one out of NC after reading all about them and talking to a couple guys. I've not regretted that nor have I looked back wishing I had never done that. Joe Lee found my first boat for me and I credit Johnny Johnson with keeping me from jumping off the ledge while I learned to drive it. LOL
    Similsr story here.... i probably dreamed about them for 10 or 12 years... never saw one in person...then the situation came where i thought i could buy one.. found a used 2003 2+2 that had a fleetmaster LU.. i was like.. well.. maybe it's not a bad deal.. I called Lee and asked him if he knew the boat... He said he did and even with that LU it was a good deal... i said it's not a Prosport like i want but beggers can't be choosy.... he goes... "Well... it just so happens that one of my customers came in and wants to sell his 2004 XB21 Prosport and it's not advertised yet".... he sent me 5 pictures.. and i said... i'll take it lol

10. BBC SPONSOR
    Bought mine sight unseen and completely blind. Hadn't even sat in one, but Maxwell sure rode my tail about getting one.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

11. Member
    I never saw one in person lol. Come on. I have the ONLY XB21 in CT lol

12. Member
    Living the good life on Lake Hartwell, Fair Play, SC
    Never laid eyes on one other than magazines and drove to White Bluff, TN to buy my first XB21 back in 2009. All I could say was WOW
    2013 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro
    2023 Mercury Racing 300R
    Bravo FS 30P
    ProMax 30P

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Powell View Post
    Bought mine sight unseen and completely blind. Hadn't even sat in one, but Maxwell sure rode my tail about getting one.
    You were just warned severely that if you bought the other brand I was going to blow your doors. So you bought the brand I had. I saved you see! LOL

14. BBC SPONSOR
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0