Get your Bass Club Major Discounts off all Tackle Supply Depot Products for 2018!

Hello all Bass Fishing Clubs,
    My name is Gabe from Tackle Supply Depot. We are looking to offer your club special discounts that you will not be able to acquire anywhere else in the country. Before I begin to explain the full benefits of what we can offer to your club, you may or may not have heard of Tackle Supply Depot so here is a quick background story…

Tackle Supply Depot is a rapidly growing company in the fishing industry and a new proud sponsor of Bass Boat Central. In 2014 Tackle Supply Depot completed the purchase of the well-known Northern Bass Supply store which was based out of New Hampshire. NBS has been in business since 1985 catering to professional and recreational anglers worldwide. The Co-Owner of Tackle Supply Depot has been pursuing his passion for fishing his entire life. He has also been a successful tournament angler since 1993 making the state team on numerous occasions. Here at TSD, we have knowledgeable and friendly staff comprised of tournament anglers as well as many recreational anglers.
    With that being said, Tackle Supply Depot carries the majority of companies in the fishing tournament industry. With 150+ companies and 18,000+ different products, we believe we have everything a tournament angler would need to not only compete, but come out on top. If there is that slight chance we do not have it, we will try out best to carry that product!

Tackle Supply Depot is willing to set up special deals for your club. in a group order, or offering 25% off all of our products for an end of the year banquet. We will also offer an even better discount for our exclusive Tackle Supply Depot Tungsten products.

If you are interested, please contact marketing@tacklesupplydepot.com to setup a plan for you and your club with Tackle Supply Depot for the 2018 year! Thank you for your time and I hope to hear back from you in the future! Check out our site… www.tacklesupplydepot.com
    Last edited by Tackle Supply Depot; 12-14-2017 at 09:26 AM.