Rub rail black lights

Anyone running night fishion black lights in the rub rail? I have a 2017 zx225 I am curious where everyone is mounting the switches. The really isn’t anywhere up front.

2. Member
    I have blue LED deck lighting on my '16 Zx225 and added them to the existing courtesy circuit that's used for the rod locker lights. All of the courtesy lights are LED as well so there no real power draw on that circuit. Nice and clean with a switch already mounted.

3. Member
    At first I thought there was no way I would install rub rail lights. I wasn't satisfied with the looks of drilling or cutting the rub rail. After reading more about nightfishion and seeing the install video on YouTube I now see they replace the rub rail insert. Everything is pre wired and laid out.

Like you, I'm wondering how to do the switches. I'm tossing around the idea of a bracket over the front of the trolling motor pedal. It would be similiar to what guys are mounting electronics to, but skinnier and have white light, right and left on 3 switches mounted to the bracket.

My switch to turn my black lights on that are in the rub rail, is on the front bow graph plate. Next to the motor trim switch and courtesy nav light switch.

5. Member
    I don’t have room on the plate because it has a hds 9 on it. Wonder if the make a corner plate for the left side of it like the trim switch is mounted on?

6. Member
    I had them on my stratos and loved them. I think I will like the new version even better if I can figure out where to put my switches.