Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I wired in a switch due to almost every time I put the cover on my front Humminbird on my last boat, I would hit the power button and turn the unit on
    2014 Phoenix 920 pro xp / Merc 250 pro xs

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    after you mentioned that I checked mine, its like this.
    that first breaker runs my panel AND my auto bilge

Ill have to see what the second one goes to if anything maybe Ill split it off there to that one.

I have had that panel out and apart but wasnt looking at that a different concern I had

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffjoldersma View Post
    that first breaker runs my panel AND my auto bilge

Ill have to see what the second one goes to if anything maybe Ill split it off there to that one.

I have had that panel out and apart but wasnt looking at that a different concern I had
    I think I will add another breaker where the blank power poles are and relabel mine, my power poles are on those 2 red wires with fuses
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

4. Member
    I bought mine used. Hooked HDS 9 up to the old HDS power cable from previous owner. Everytime I would crank my battery I would kill that graph. Even first thing in the morning. So after replacing a 31 series battery and pulling hair out I finally ran an isolated power cable and shut off. My boat is older and only had a shut off for the trolling motor which sucked. But after a couple hours of sweat equity and 80 or so bucks, everything works as it should!
    2011 Phoenix 719 ProXP/225 ProXS

5. Member
    League City, TX/Lake Sam Rayburn (Rayburn Country)
    I did on my 921. Ran separate wire from battery for my HD 12

6. Member
    I contacted Tim at Phoenix because I am putting in a HB Mega 10 si and found out that they recommend wire is 10ga tinned wire run straight to the battery. I have a main power switch and will run 8ga tinned wire from the switch to a fuse box and 10ga tinned wire to the unit.

My Christmas Project

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12