SKEETER RUB RAIL INSERT

I have a zx200 needs a rub rail insert. where can i get one and how much are they

2. Member
    a dealer I assume.

3. Member
    Do a search for rub rails and go from there. You will order it by length.

4. Member
    does every boat maker use the same type?

5. Member
    i bought mine from a dealer in bossier. Speak with Bucky at H&W marine 318 747 582

I forgot the cost but it was not expensive.

6. Member
    I replaced one on 95 ranger and it was a bear. I didn't have a heat gun and a hair dryer just ain't the same

7. Member
    Got mine from the dealer for my 20i the price was a shocking $48 !! thought they'd made a mistake. Easy to install i found warming it up slightly made it easier to click in.
    Current: 2006 ~ 20i ~ 250 HPDI ~ T1-25p
    Previous: 2005 ~ ZX 225 ~ 250 HPDI Phase III - TXP 26p

8. Member
    Get it from a skeeter dealer, they should be able to do transaction over phone and ship to your address if you can't go to the place, should cost no more than $60 or so. If it is the same material as what's on my FX, you won't need a heat gun or hair dryer or anything else. It would help if you did it on a warmer day with the sun out. Put new insert out in sun for a while, take old one off and go ahead and tighten up all your screws that hold the rub rail on and the two caps together, start from one side in the back of your boat and just work it in all the way around while keeping some tension on it. It's not hard.

9. Member
    Do a google search on taco rub rail. Taco is the brand name. Should find what your looking for. I ended up getting mine from Wholesale Marine. Put it in a cooler with very hot water then it will slip right in.