Thread: Pro Staff

USA Pro Staff

You can bet they will be after a slew of Pro Staffers that have more money than credibility. I guess all those Ranger fanatics that jump ship will have to think up a good story why they switched from the only boat they would ever own to a new unproven design just because of who owns the company. Wonder who's hull they'll pop to start with after swearing up and down that the Ranger design was the best EVER! There is no doubt they know how to build them, but I seriously doubt they'll build them much differently (process wise) than Rangers are right now. Some have mentioned wanting them to make a $35K glass 20 footer. I say better wake up and smell the resin. Now, who will be the first five pro's to jump ship to Vexus? My first guess will be Mike McClelland. What do you think?

2. Member
    I bet they build a boat that fishes like a Ranger but runs like a Bass Cat.

3. Member
    Why would you care, there are other options for you. If you are buying a boat solely based on a pro staffers word you are already behind the game.

4. Member
    I'll bite....McClelland's title sponsor is Cabelas. If he keeps that sponsor I can't see how he will be allowed to run one of these. It would have to be one of the pros without BPS/Cabelas ties. Maybe Nixon??

If they can build one that fishes like a Ranger but runs and built as good as a Bass Cat you will have to get behind a long line to get one.

5. Member
    Fred “boom boom”Roumbanis is out of his Legend boats deal and mentioned getting in a new brand for 2018

6. Member
    Going to be hard to fish out of boat that won't be anything more than a prototype at the classic. That's 2 events into the season.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drtyrat30 View Post
    Fred “boom boom”Roumbanis is out of his Legend boats deal and mentioned getting in a new brand for 2018
    Hes getting into a triton
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL

8. Banned
    I got free sauce at Taco Bell. I must be on their Pro Staff?

9. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dtibbals View Post
    I bet they build a boat that fishes like a Ranger but runs like a Bass Cat.
    like mentioned above- there will be a very long line!

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H2O_Fowl View Post
    like mentioned above- there will be a very long line!
    That's been the main problem since the 70s. There have been fast boats, rough water boats, and great fishing platforms, but nobody has put it all in one package for an affordable price. Bass boats are like long ballons.....if you want one end larger, you have to squeeze the other end. That's just the way it is. You buy a boat based on what you don't like the least, not what you like the most. Think about it.