BBC SPONSOR

Thank you Vexus Boats!

Thank you for keeping the vision alive and the people first!

Haters are going to hate, and there will be lots of speculations between now and release date! But I have no doubts you guys are going to build the best bass boat on the market, and it will be nothing short of top notch! Customer service will be what it is suppose to be again too!

I hope I make the list of people that get one in 2018, but I know I will have one at some point!!! Orders are already coming in and no one has seen the first Vexus Boat yet, that is when you know the people behind the product and have no doubt about what you will be getting!

PS.... I will be having to make and screen name change in the future too, and I have been know as RangerEarl for a LONG time!!!

2. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Thanks for your interest in our new product line. More importantly, thanks for your confidence in our team.
    we wont let you down

"Success is never owned, it is rented, and the rent is due every day."

3. Member
    VexusEarl...You go Earl..SB...
    2006 Ranger 188 VX with 150 E TEC and I EAT BASS!!!

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggin2 View Post
    VexusEarl...You go Earl..SB...

You are correct. These guys are very well known and it shows with the amount of people that are ready to buy a boat even before seeing one in person.

I can't wait to get one. Not alot of things a feller is ready to order without having seen the item!
    2017 Ranger RT188, Dual Console, Crystal Red Metallic, Mercury 115 Pro XS Four Stroke, Command Thrust with Tempest 24P, 52 MPH GPS @ 5200 RPM
    Motor Guide 80 lb Xi5 Pin Point/GPS , Lowrance HDS 7 w/Totalscan @ Console, Lowrance Elite 7 TI @ Bow; Romans 6:23