Guide recommendations for Lake Okeechobee?

Anyone have strong feelings - positive or negative - about any guides on the lake O? who to use or who to steer clear from? Thanks for any suggestions.

2. Member
    Which part of the lake are you going to be at?

3. Member
    kyle Monti is very good. He has a web site and operates out of Fast Break bait and tackle believe. He qualified for the Elites this year.

4. Member
    Out of Roland Martins, I can't recommend enough, Mark King & Kevin Long. Great guys, great fishermen. I suggest them as artifical bait guys. I know Mark has got some giants on wild shiners too.

Capt . Mark Shepard from bassonline.com is one of the finest men I have ever met and one of the best guides on okeechobee

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo924 View Post
    Capt . Mark Shepard from bassonline.com is one of the finest men I have ever met and one of the best guides on okeechobee
    That's a fact.
    Livin the dream
    2013 Legend 211
    250 Pro Xs

7. Member
    Gary Sapp and Mark King at Rolands..i am here now top notch guys...shiners are the key, artificial is slow, but slow day is 20 good day was over 50, smaller fish, biggest in by me is 4, couple 6# it is just getting good

Captain Dave Schneider is a great guy also. He guides out of Rolands also. Have done 7 trips with him, and we always have a great time. He is great with beginners to Pro's. http://www.daveschneiderfishing.com/
    GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS ! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO !