Thread: New Boat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Love the color of your boat and that gray motor sets it off nicely. Congrats on a great looking boat.

Eat, Sleep, Hunt & Fish

2010 Tracker Tournament V18 18' 3"
    Mercury 115 ProXS 4Stroke Mercury Spitfire X7 Prop 21P
    Minn Kota 80lb Thrust Ultrex.
    6 inch CMC Pro Hi-Jacker
    Humminbird Helix 10 DI G4N W/FFS @ Bow
    Humminbird Helix 9 DI G4N @ Bow
    Humminbird Helix 9 SI G4N @ Console
    Smartcraft Merc Monitor (Basic)

2. Not Banned
    Thanks.

Got the first 2 hours of break in done on the Yamaha. It was painful and cold! Fishing wasn't much better. They dropped the lake about 5 foot and that's a lot on Watts Bar. The shallow water I like fishing up in the river is now mud. The ramp I use is now pretty dangerous to use. I was able to get it off but putting it back on where it had dropped a little more was scary. Had to winch it probably 10 foot to get it on. First time I've run a 4 stroke motor. I like it so far. It's got a lot of bottom end on that aluminum boat. It's up on plane stupid fast.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverFox View Post
    I don't have any pics of it. It's ready now and I will probably go pick it up this evening. If I don't forget I will snap a few photos then. The washing machine quit last night so I had to go buy one this morning. Sucks because they can't deliver it until Saturday. Maybe I will get the break in done this weekend. Supposed to be 40 for a high and in the 20s for lows.
    I saw a guy out on Ft. loudon Tuesday flying up the lake when it was on 30 and I thought " he must have a new boat! I looked at the G3s over at Madisonville and could have easily gone that way but decided on the Ranger in the end. I have a lot of friends with G3s. Nice looking boat.

4. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Last year I fished a few jackpots with a guy who had this boat. Thing would fly out of the hole!! Very sharp rig!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123